No announcement yet.

Southern Alberta beer night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have been great to have been able to join you, but I'm a little out of the way for mid-week beers and appies! Keep posting it up - I do get to Calgary frequently, and maybe it'll all align one of these times.
    2013 RZ2 with Convex VX, MLA Custom Sacs

Comment

Johnny,

What part of town are you in ? I am up in the NW and the wife and I would love to catch up before the season starts. Let me know what works for you and we can set it up.

Again my apologies for not making it today. Picked up a couple new contracts and have to keep them happy in order to keep playing lol.

Comment

That's funny Tulsah, I was in Lethbridge working tonight

Comment

I live in Pineridge - right on the edge of the city. Only 10 minutes from the boat launch at Chestermere!

We can do a weekend as well if more people are in town. Whatever works. Seeing as we have the biggest Tige dealer in the world, I have to assume there are a few Tige Owners lurking about.

Comment

Do you guys want to try again for next Wednesday, April 30? If someone wants to suggest a weekend time or a different location, I'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
            X