Southern Alberta beer night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Alberta beer night?

Seeing as we in Canada are still stuck looking at snow banks instead of surf waves, I'm gonna suggest we get together and drown our sorrows and share some stories with beer and wings. Maybe it's something that can become a regular gathering. I know a few on here have suggested a Tige Owners get together.

I suggest an evening or afternoon at Chestermere Landing. Seeing as Tigecanuck has kindly brought that place back to life, it seems fitting to gather together there.

If you are interested, post a reply. Then we can pick a date and time

I might be interested in that.

Comment

Definitely interested.

Comment

I'm in. Just say the place and time. Maybe if the weather stays nice here in Calgary a couple of us could bring our boats ??

Comment

May 10 is the anticipated first boating day on Chestermere. (according to tigecanuck)

I drove by Chestermere lake yesterday and it's still frozen completely.

Comment

Beer & boat talk? Nah, that sounds awfully boring....

Count me in.

Comment

How about next week.

Wednesday is wing night. (1/2 price wings)
              Thursday is 1/2 price appies

Either works for me. I'll vote for Wednesday, as that stays clear of the long weekend. (Good Friday)

Comment

either for me too, I'm out in Okotoks so won't have too many wobbly pops unless I can convince the missus to drive

Comment

That sounds good to me. I'd like to make it out for a couple if I'm in town.

Comment

Alright, let's do Wednesday. Say 6:30ish? I'll wear my Tige shirt to be easily identifiable.

I'm bringing the missus, so feel free to do so as well.

Hopefully this turns in to a regular event. Maybe even when there is some unfrozen water on the lake!

Comment

done see you fellas next week.

Comment

Gents, I'm sorry but I'm heading out of town tomorrow so will not make it.

Comment

Too bad bogdog.... we shall catch you next time.

6:30 tomorrow at Chestermere Landing for anyone else who wants to come!

Comment

Sorry guys I also got called out of town this morning. Really wanted to make it.

Next time the first round or two is on me.

Comment

Well I'd say our first attempt could probably have gone better. I'm sure the spring snow storm didn't help much

We had a good date night at least!

Let's pick another date and do it again!

Comment

Working...
                              X