• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one more.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by topaz surfer View Post
      Glad everybody had a good time and even though we were on the water all day it seamed like we needed more time. Guess we will just have to do it again.
      Word.

I think we should shoot for 14mph next time. I think its totally doable.

Thanks again fellas.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by topaz surfer View Post
        Super fun day eveyone and super nice people. Nickypoo and Hyphens boats are very clean and makes me jealous mine is not as perty. Like Nickypoo said I built a surf machine and will have to work on cleaning mine up next. Glad everybody had a good time and even though we were on the water all day it seamed like we needed more time. Guess we will just have to do it again. I also didn't get enough pics but here are a few. Thanks for the fun day guys.
        Aww shucks you think my boat is nice!
        I have wave envy. HAHA! I spent all day today trying to figure out how I can go about getting bow weight with minimal crew, and get the approval from mrs hyphen. HA!

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          Word.

I think we should shoot for 14mph next time. I think its totally doable.

Thanks again fellas.
          Yep need more daylight. We surfed until just before sunset and the narrows got real empty and glassy. Yeah we need to get together and do some testing. It would be fun to see what speeds we could get to.

Comment

Originally posted by hyphen79 View Post
            Aww shucks you think my boat is nice!
            I have wave envy. HAHA! I spent all day today trying to figure out how I can go about getting bow weight with minimal crew, and get the approval from mrs hyphen. HA!
            Yep you have a sweet looking boat, I also like the blue. You can always do the bow sac under the seats or a v drive sac in the walk thru. I think im going to have to save up for some lead weight to add to mine to save some space. Anytime you want to check out topaz lake let me know.

Comment

I didn't do a very good job of getting pics. Here's about all I got.
              Attached Files
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Thanks for the picks Nick, I have always wondered what my boat looked like while under way surfing. We will have to take more photos of everybody next time.

Comment

I like the photos!! Just uploaded some to my FB page.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                    A true watersports man does it all.
                    Including fishing poles, rod holders installed in the boat, bait, lures, net, and what else did I forget? Oh yea....Costa Delmar sunglasses.

Comment

Working...
                    X