NorNev TOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorNev TOs

We need to get all of Northern Nevada guys all hooked up in one spot. I'm pretty open to dates. I think Lahontan would be about as central as we can get.

Thoughts?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Im in. I would like to meet the other T/O's in our area and have some fun on the water. I would like to get feedback on my wake from you guys. Lahontan sounds good to me but my schedual is pretty booked. I will do my best to make it happen. I will ckeck my calender. Im guessing the weekend of july 7 would be crazy?

Comment

Not when the 4th is observered. If it is the weekend before, the 7th could work.

Comment

About time.

Nicky lives down the road so I will draft behind him to save on gas money on the way to the lake.

Comment

Well the 4th is on a wed. Since Im new to owning my own boat and you guys now lahonton better I will see what you think about that weekend cause i think I might have that weekend of the 7th open and the rest of july is iffy. Gona try and get out this Sunday but will have to stay at topaz for me. If any of you guys want to come down let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by hyphen79 View Post
            About time.

Nicky lives down the road so I will draft behind him to save on gas money on the way to the lake.
            Oh sure, use my fuel. Suck my diesel.

You gonna be out on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by topaz surfer View Post
              Well the 4th is on a wed. Since Im new to owning my own boat and you guys now lahonton better I will see what you think about that weekend cause i think I might have that weekend of the 7th open and the rest of july is iffy. Gona try and get out this Sunday but will have to stay at topaz for me. If any of you guys want to come down let me know.
              It might be a good weekend to hook and screw around. The water on any lake is jacked up on the weekend of the forth.

Comment

I'll call R&R down at CB&M tomorrow and see if they want to put something together or maybe just come hang out.

Comment

Are they other Tige owners? What weekend were you thinking about?

Comment

R&R = Rob (sales) & Ryan (service)
                    @
                    CB&M = Custom Boat & Marine

You said the 7th. I'll see what R&R think.

Comment

Ah gotcha, I've talked to them a few times. What do you think about the crowds that weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                        Oh sure, use my fuel. Suck my diesel.

You gonna be out on Sunday?
                        I just filled up at safeway today, and with the 20 cent per gallon discount diesel was $3.35.

No go for this weekend. Mrs Hyphen needs it to be HOT so her corona's go down like water.

The 7th should be good to go here. Probably won't have the misses. She doesn't really like Lahontan. The water is brown and it reminds her of the lakes we went to in Ohio. She's spoiled with Frenchmans and Pyramid. HAHA!

I should be able to throw a crew together. I want to SUUUURF! I just got my new SC Jetty last weekend, and this board is SO fun to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by hyphen79 View Post
                          I just filled up at safeway today, and with the 20 cent per gallon discount diesel was $3.35.

No go for this weekend. Mrs Hyphen needs it to be HOT so her corona's go down like water.

The 7th should be good to go here. Probably won't have the misses. She doesn't really like Lahontan. The water is brown and it reminds her of the lakes we went to in Ohio. She's spoiled with Frenchmans and Pyramid. HAHA!

I should be able to throw a crew together. I want to SUUUURF! I just got my new SC Jetty last weekend, and this board is SO fun to ride.

Well next weekend looks like 100+. The weekend after that is the 7th. Looks windy. Well see.

Comment

Shawndoggy! You got yer ears on? I'm expecting you to show up too.

Comment

LOLz having trouble following along. Are you guys saying topaz or lahontan on sunday the 7th? I've got several trips over the hill (bullards) for july and august, so I'm reluctant to put my beast in lahontan in July because I won't have sufficient time to dry (quagga).

hyphen will you really surf on Frenchmans? Whenever I've gone up there on a weekend there are so many jonboats that I feel bad throwing a wakeboard wake let alone a surf wake.

Bullards totally sucks right now btw...

Comment

Working...
                              X