No announcement yet.

Central Carolina Boat & Fishing Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to say THANKS to Jeremy for meeting up w/ us today at the Boat Show. It was awesome and got to talk to him about the new Tige line. Pretty impressive. The family had a great time looking at everything. My son was impressed w/ Triggy the squirrel. LOL

Thanks again Jeremy.
    Dale
    2000 21i Tige

Comment

Did you happen to stop by the Wake the World booth?

Comment

Originally posted by goboardgo View Post
        Did you happen to stop by the Wake the World booth?
        I didn't see it but my wife got a flyer. I didn't ask if she seen it or not. She thinks this would be good for our son to see and be involved in.

Are you doing it in June this year?
        Dale
        2000 21i Tige

Comment

Here's a picture of the WTW booth...the display worked out really well.

Comment

What side was it on? We didn't go through the entire fishing side. I asked my wife if she went by your booth and she said she got your flyer off the Tige Boat. She didn't see it either. We must not have gone by it.

We got to the show around 2pm and left around 4pm. We weren't interested in the fishing stuff only the wakeboarding side.

I was looking for High Rock Boat docks also, that is where I seen you before. I forgot you said you had a booth there.
            Dale
            2000 21i Tige

Comment

We were on the "FUN" side, NOT the fishing side. Our booth was along the center wall, straight across from High Rock Boat Dock.

Comment

Originally posted by goboardgo View Post
                We were on the "FUN" side, NOT the fishing side. Our booth was along the center wall, straight across from High Rock Boat Dock.
                I didn't see the High Rock Boat dock there. I throught we went through the wakeboarding side. I guess we missed a row. Sorry. I'll be honest, there was alot of pontoon boats there. I really didn't see but about 10 wakeboard boats there. There was only 1 Tige there.

I talked w/ Jeremy for awhile then we went walking around. I asked if you guys were there and they didn't know. I ended up getting a life vest from Cobles. I stopped by and looked at the new Centurions & Malibu's. The saleman's from Get Wet Marine was really nice, talked to him for awhile. I told him I had a Tige now and said nothing bad about Tige. Went over to Malibu's (Grandpa's), they dogged Tige up one side and down the other. I just waked away. If I had any interest in a Malibu at all that blew it. I would not buy a boat from them for nothing. If you got to bad your competition to sell your boat it isn't the boat for me.
                Dale
                2000 21i Tige

Comment

Working...
                X