Central Carolina Boat & Fishing Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Carolina Boat & Fishing Expo

Any dealer going to be at the Central Carolina Boat & Fishing Expo in Greensboro, NC?

February 25 - 27, 2011
    Greensboro Coliseum
    Dale
    2000 21i Tige

Yes, Chatlee Boats will be displaying 2011 Tigé's at the Central Carolina Boat and Fishing Expo in Greensboro, NC Feb. 25-27.

Contact jeremy@tige.com for tickets.

Comment

Wake the World will have a booth in Greensboro also. Be sure to stop by and say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post
        Yes, Chatlee Boats will be displaying 2011 Tigé's at the Central Carolina Boat and Fishing Expo in Greensboro, NC Feb. 25-27.

Contact jeremy@tige.com for tickets.
        Email has been sent.
        Thanks

goboardgo, I'll come by and see you again this year. Got my surf rope and some other stuff from you 2 years ago. Looking for life vests this year.

Is there going to be any new Tige's there?
        Dale
        2000 21i Tige

Comment

I think chpthril (Mike's Liquid Audio) is there, so anyone going should stop by and say hello!

Comment

Mike's Liquid Audio is at The Charlotte Show.

Comment

Originally posted by goboardgo View Post
              Yes he is
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                Yes he is
                are you coming to Greensboro?
                Hey, we are planning some Tuesday night runs now that we are down that way. Probably put in at Stumpy if we are using my boat. Not sure yet about the others. We have about 3 other 23 & 24 footer that we may get to ride.
                (if I see you in G'boro I will let you know who, all drivers so far)
                Dale
                2000 21i Tige

Comment

Originally posted by TRD View Post
                  are you coming to Greensboro?
                  Hey, we are planning some Tuesday night runs now that we are down that way. Probably put in at Stumpy if we are using my boat. Not sure yet about the others. We have about 3 other 23 & 24 footer that we may get to ride.
                  (if I see you in G'boro I will let you know who, all drivers so far)
                  I will try to make it up that way, but chances are slim. Its gonna take me a week to put the shop back together after this show
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by goboardgo View Post
                    I stand corrected....ha!

Comment

I will try to make it up that way, but chances are slim. Its gonna take me a week to put the shop back together after this show
                      I meant this is our plans for this year. Still to cold for me to get in Norman. The turners are in town on Tuesdays.
                      Dale
                      2000 21i Tige

Comment

Yes he is
                        Man they will let anybody in I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
                          Man they will let anybody in I guess!
                          I know

Comment

The boats are rolling in, so come out tomorrow through Sunday!

Look for the Wake the World display while you are there.

Comment

I will be there Sunday afternoon. Seems to be the only day I got free this wkend.
                              Dale
                              2000 21i Tige

Comment

Working...
                              X