Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do they ever have any reunions up north??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bfrank
    What kind of expense do you think we would incure??
    Wow - That's a tough question.

I'd say there would be some expense in marketing this thing, we need to send out invitations, mailers, etc. We would need to coordinate this through Tige and their midwest dealers.

Since many folks will be driving a long way, we need some prizes, like tubes, life vests, skis, wakeboards, etc. We could attach the prizes to things like Best Stereo, best rig, best karaoke singer - whatever. I'd say many of these prizes could come from dealers in the area, though we have to ask for them.

We would need to organize activities. Dinner one night, Water Balloon fights for the kids, etc, etc.

And lastly, we need to find lodging. We need to be able to find a nice lake (you seem to know of one) with plenty of lodging for most attendants. This would be difficult since the first year we may have no idea how many folks will be attending.

Heck - we don't have to think too hard about this whole thing. The folks down south have it licked. We can just ask them.

Comment

Yea all we need is Matt's expert advice and maybe we could put together one hell of a party!!!
      I bet we could get Mercury to help us out as well.

I put some thought into it and see what we can come up with.
      There is a ton of hotel/motels in the area, and I know i could get the harbor master to give us permission to tie the boats up in the harbor.
      I never thought about the costs for prizes and awards.

HEY ALL YOU UPPER MID-WESTERNERS MAKE A POST IF YOU WOULD BE AT ALL INTRESTED IN A GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey bfrank, we'll be at the the wwa nationals in aug. we'll be wearing our tige shirts. will ya be there? nate will be in the jr. mens. isn't fu lac near pleasant prairie?

Comment

Yea its not too far, we just had another addition to our family so I dont know what our plans are as of now. But I hope to go.

Comment

Working...
          X