Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do they ever have any reunions up north??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they ever have any reunions up north??

Man I wish I was in Texas, the reunion picture look like a blast, are their and Tige members in the northern states that cant make the trip to Texas, but would like to show off their Tige's????
    Maybe Tige could sponser a reunion up here in the great white north(Wisconsin)?????

I totally agree with you. I'm here in MN and there's nothing like that for us to take part in. We need to get something together? Adam
    "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

Comment

Sounds cool, lets see if The Tige guys respond!!! What do you think Andrew, would you guys put something together up here???

Comment

My understanding is that your Tige dealer organizes the event. They are not thrown by Tige itself.

Comment

So are there any Tige dealers up north out there, that want to put something tegether???

Comment

im up here in MN it would be a cool event. id have to take my boat down tho its stuck up in winnpeg canada

Comment

We need to find a Tige dealer who would like to get something going. I'm not sure how many tige boats are around this area. I know that on my lake there's mine and one other guy. Where would we hold something like this? Which lake? Just trying to get some people thinking.

Adam

Comment

We have a pretty good size lake over here:
                DNR Map of Lake Winnebago

With plenty of room for fun!!! Our Tige dealer is about 20 miles away in Green Lake, I wonder if they ever read the fourm???

Lake Winnebago is great, because of the size. It is used by Skiers, and Wakeboarders. With so Much room we never have to worry about screwing up each others wake.

Where I live in Fond du Lac we have a great park at the bottom of the lake, with 16 or so launches and a great harbor for tieing up at. Fond du Lac

Pluse we are the home of Mercury Marine, one of the main reasons I bought a Tige!!!!!!

Comment

Here is another good site that shows the lake anf its Hot Spots!!!

Lake winnebago hot spots

Comment

Well, we need to get some dealers thinking about this idea some how. Green Lake? MN or WI? Just curious because there is a Green Lake like an hour from my cabin. I'm in Alexandria, MN on Lake Darling. There's a huge Resort(Arrowwood)with tons of docking space to tie up too. This would be a good spot as well due to the numerous lakes the are connected to this one. There are 5 good sized lakes that are connected to the "chain"that you can get to. This would provide a lot of room for boarding etc...

http://www.arrowwoodresort.com/location/index.cfm[/URL]

Just a thought... the only problem is that the closest dealer is about 65 miles away in St. Cloud. (Bristos Marine) I think...

Adam

Comment

Your lake looks a lot more fun...

Comment

Hey - I'd like a reunion close to us as well. I think it'd be fun.

The problem is - out of all the dealers in the U.S. only 3 or 4 are having reunions. The rest seem to be busy playing catch up.

Comment

smendez
                          You are only:
                          Distance: 458.9 miles
                          Approximate Travel Time: 7 hours 3 mins (wich is wrong, should be shorter in time)
                          From Fond du Lac, and the ride isnt that bad, when I bought my boat I traveled to Springfield MO, did the trip in 8 hours down and 9 hours back!!

Maybe we could just hold our own reunion with out the help of a dealer and maybe a little help from Tige???
                          Just wonder how we put the word out besides here on the forum??
                          I could call Mercury and see if they would have and intrest in a sponsership for a reunion.

If any of you guys out ther have any intrest please make a post or email me at Bert's Email
                          so we can get an idea of how many would be intrested!!!

Comment

Some participation from Tige or one or two dealers would be important for prices, etc.

We may be a bit late for this summer, but we could seriously start working on a Midwest reunion for next summer.

Comment

What kind of expense do you think we would incure??

Comment

Working...
                              X