Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3C4B745A-8F83-4623-BA85-CB27E7B83519.jpeg

Comment

EDIT; This room has been taken. The event is once again SOLD OUT!

Another family needed to cancel their event reservation and we now have a room open at Havasu Springs Resort and a registration spot for the Dinner and Raffle! If you are interested, please message me. First come, first served!
      Last edited by D&P Powell; 09-14-2021, 05:23 PM.

Comment

2 weeks. Woohoo!
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Please don’t forget to post your pictures and videos to http://teamallen.quickconnect.to/sharing/yHCEtQ0r8 for consideration to include in this years event video. Thank you!

Comment

The 2021 Tige Reunion Video is HERE! https://youtu.be/U8lRqUCcsuI

A special thank you to Brandon Allen for putting this together and this years sponsors; TIGE Boats, Germaine Marine, ACME Propellers, Agenda Surf, AO Coolers, Babes Boat Care, BABZ, Boat Bling, Boat Juice, Boatmate Trailers LLC, Buster Wrench, Commercial Sewing, Dan Z1, Doomswell, Driven Marine Wax, E-Z UP Inc, Fly High (FATSAC), Fresh Air Exhausts, Gator Step, Go Surf Assist, Greenfield Products, Gold Eagle Co (303), Hyperlite, Impact Fenders, InteliPlug, Joystick Wake Surf Ropes, Lake Stay Tents, Lakesurf, LEAD Wake, Liquid Force, Liquid Lumens, Mikes Liquid Audio, Mono Wake Surf, Monster Energy Drinks, My Anchor Pal, Neptune Wake Surf, OJ Props, PTM Edge Mirrors, Ronix, SC Wake, Seadek, Slide Anchor/Box Anchor, Slingshot, Solstice Water Sports, SoulCraft, Spankys RV and Marine, Surfinity, Surf 406, Swell Wake Surf, Theisen Industries, Tower Flags, Uptice, Victoria Wake Surf, Wakeboat Life, WakeMakers, Wake N Grill, Wake Outfitters, and Wet Sounds.

(Bolded sponsors are on the TIGE OWNERS forum!)

Comment

Great video. Makes me want to figure out how to make it work.

Comment

I didn't know Boat Juice were Tige Owners....were they representing at the reunion?

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
                  I didn't know Boat Juice were Tige Owners....were they representing at the reunion?
                  They were not in attendance last year, but they have already reserved the RV spot this year and are on the waiting list for a room. They have a beautiful 23ZX.

Comment

each time i heard how tons disappointment the king will be, it changed into like a river of spring water flowing eastward. one would think of li yu, who changed into called the
                    VoIP virtual phone number

Comment

Working...
                    X