2021 Tige Reunion at Lake Havasu, Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Tige Reunion at Lake Havasu, Arizona

GREAT News! Tige and Germaine Marine have agreed to sponsor the 16th Annual West Coast Tige Owners Reunion. The event will once again be at Havasu Springs https://havasusprings.com/ in Lake Havasu, AZ. We realize it's early, but we are trying to provide our participants the maximum amount of time necessary for vacation planning. The 2021 event will take place September 17-19, 2021. The resort rooms are SOLD OUT! There are still RV spaces available. To reserve, contact Havasu Springs at (928) 667-3361 (ext. 2). The nearest Hotel is Blue Water, approximately 12 miles away. Please keep in mind, Blue Water is down river in Parker, AZ, south of the damn. If staying there, we recommend launcing at Havasu Springs and slipping your boat there during the event.
    Welcome to Havasu Springs Resort, a waterfront paradise at the beautiful south end of Lake Havasu. Plan your trip to Havasu Springs Resort here!
    Last edited by D&P Powell; 12-15-2020, 05:06 PM. Reason: Resort rooms are now sold out.

Booked!

Comment

Tried a new approach and actually booked in advanced...

Comment

Are they only booking Marina rooms right now? We were hoping to get a poolside room, do we need to wait for that code to pop up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pool side are sold out. Just marina is open now.

Comment

Just grabbed the last Marina room.

Comment

Just out of curiosity Dave(and company) how far is the RV area from the groups accommodations??

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                Just out of curiosity Dave(and company) how far is the RV area from the groups accommodations??
                Havasu Springs is spread out, with 3 different blocks of hotel rooms. Each of those blocks is about 1/4 mile away from the other. The most sought after hotel rooms are the pool side rooms. The RV sites are VERY close to the pool side rooms. Also, they rent out golf carts so people can get around the property a little easier. Hope this helps.

Comment

just do it. you're welcome to stay here before going down. our rv pad has 220 and grey water drain if you don't want to stay inside
                  2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                  2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Our friends RV spot was approximately 947' from the pool, could be little longer if RV spot is farther down the row though

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys. Mostly just like to travel with my dogs so camper spot would be best for me. Saw some pics from Chase on insta. The tie up was packed!! Can't wait to see more 2020 fun.

Thanks for the offer Scott. I may have to take you up on that

Comment

Did this include the Bates Motel portion too? LOL... If, so, guess I will have to wait 11 months for someone to cancel! I’d stay there again if I had to though! What a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
                          Did this include the Bates Motel portion too? LOL... If, so, guess I will have to wait 11 months for someone to cancel! I’d stay there again if I had to though! What a blast!
                          What are you waiting for? There are still 2 Lake View rooms remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post

What are you waiting for? There are still 2 Lake View rooms remaining.
                            LOL.... Lake view my a$$!!! Seriously laughing my arse off... GOOD ONE. I will be there somehow/someway.. mark my words! Wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
                              LOL.... Lake view my a$$!!! Seriously laughing my arse off... GOOD ONE.
                              I didn’t name the rooms Mike... it’s how Havasu Springs labeled them.

Comment

Working...
                              X