No announcement yet.

2021 Tige Reunion at Lake Havasu, Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the numbers - 92 Days before the 16th Annual Tige Boat Owners Reunion! 45 Boat Owners and 225 people registered for the 3 day event! More boat owners attending the tie-up on Saturday. 48 confirmed sponsors, and adding more almost daily. Please make sure to show ALL of our sponsors your appreciation on social media whenever possible. Who's getting excited?

Comment

SO EXCITED!! It’s going to be great!!

Comment

My team riders are all in. The tie-up sounds like it will be amazing. Looking forward to seeing everyone together again and having a good time.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

We have some GREAT news for everyone! Due to the generous donations from many of our participants, we were able to hire Foxfire Photo for our evening dinner/raffle on September 18! We look forward to working with them!

Comment

That will be a great help documenting and highlighting the many owners and generous vendor donations.
            Good find and addition!
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

became a searcher,wanting to discover who i was and what made me precise. my view of myself turned into changing. i desired a stable base to start from. i commenced to resist3 stress to behave in ways that i didn’t like any greater,and i used to be delighted by who i in reality become. i got here to feel a good deal extra sure that no one can ever take my region.
              voip phone system service provider

Comment

Dont forget to reserve your golf car for the Reunion! Contact Premier Golf Cars at (928) 680-1770.

Comment

By the numbers - 67 Days before the 16th Annual Tige Boat Owners Reunion! 45 Boat Owners and 225 people registered for the 3 day event! More boat owners attending the tie-up on Saturday. 52 confirmed sponsors, and a few more still considering. Please make sure to show ALL of our sponsors your appreciation on social media whenever possible.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                    We have some GREAT news for everyone! Due to the generous donations from many of our participants, we were able to hire Foxfire Photo for our evening dinner/raffle on September 18! We look forward to working with them!
                    That adds to the excitement!

Comment

A family needed to cancel their event reservation and we now have a room open at Havasu Springs Resort and a registration spot for the Dinner and Raffle! If you are interested, please message me. First come, first served!

Comment

The room mentioned in the post above has been taken. The hotel is sold out, and we are at full capacity for the dinner/raffle (225 people attending).

Comment

Tige Reunion Logo 2021.jpeg

2021 Logo and Shirt Orders

We are now taking orders for the short sleeve shirts (in the color above) and sweatshirts (in a color very close to above). The prices are as follows; Short Sleeve Shirts (clima-cool similar to previous years with logo on front, sponsors on back); $20 for sizes Child S to Adult XL, $25 for sizes 2XL-4XL. Please indicate if you would like Men’s or Ladies shirts. Hooded Sweatshirts (embroidered logo on front, nothing on back); $35, sizes are Adult S, M, L, XL, and 2XL. To order, please email davidwpowell2@verizon.net. Payment will be collected in advance via;
                          VENMO – @David-Powell-52
                          PAYPAL – davidwpowell2@verizon.net
                          ZELLE - 951-760-3296.

Orders will be delivered Friday night at the reunion, or in special circumstances, shipped USPS.

Main Event Dinner
                          We are completely booked for the dinner. We have registered you and the number of guests you provided us. If you arrive with more people in your party than listed, we will unfortunately have to turn them away. Check in will occur at the door with wrist bands issued. If you have and cancellations in your party, please let us know ASAP so we can plan accordingly.

Lodging
                          All of the hotel rooms at Havasu Springs are sold out. There are 4 remaining RV spots (with full hook ups) available at our discounted rate, and more at the regular rate. To reserve a site, contact Havasu Springs at (928) 667-3361. The code you will need for an RV site is 130002.
                          Transportation around Havasu Springs
                          Havasu Springs is spread out on a fairly large piece of property. It’s a long walk to get to the restaurant, to the marina, to the hotel rooms, etc. For this reason, they have an onsite Golf Car rental company. I strongly encourage you to reserve one of their golf carts in advance by going to https://www.premiergolfcars.com/know...about--rentals.

Confirmed Sponsors
                          We are only 8 weeks out (56 days) out, but we continue to receive commitments from some great sponsors! They are (in alphabetical order) ACME Propellers, Agenda Surf, AO Coolers, BABz, Babes Boat Care, Bling Sauce, Boat Juice, Boatmate Trailers LLC, Buster Wrench, Commercial Sewing (Outer Armor), Dan ZeeOne, Driven Marine Wax, EZ Up, FATSAC, Fresh Air Exhausts, Germaine Marine, Go Surf Assist, Gold Eagle (303 Aerospace Protectant), Greenfield Products, Hyperlite, Impact Fenders, Inteliplug, Lake Stay Tents, Lakesurf, Lead Wake, Liquid Force, Mikes Liquid Audio, Mono Wake Surf, Monster Energy Drinks, My Anchor Pal, Neptune Wake Surf, OJ Props, PTM Edge Mirrors, Ronix, SC Wake, Sea Dek, Slide Anchor, Slingshot, Solstice Watersports, Soul Craft, Spanky’s RV and Marine, Surf 406, Surfinity, Swell Wakesurf, Theisen Industries, TIGE Boats, Tower Flags, Victoria Wakesurf, Wake n Grill, Wakeboat Life, Wakemakers, Weber Marine, and Wetsounds. Watch our social media sites (www.tigeowners.com forum, Facebook on the “West Coast Tige Owners Reunion” page, and Instagram on the “westcoasttigeowners” page) for sponsor updates and please continue to “like” our posts on Facebook and Instagram as this shows support for the donating organizations.

2020 Reunion Video
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_41C5SyhO_s
                          If you have any questions, please contact me at the number listed below.

Sincerely,
                          Dave and Pam
                          9five1-77five-38one6

Comment

We will be taking shirt/sweat shirt orders until Friday, August 13th. Get those orders in now before it's too late.

Comment

ALL registered reunion guests should have received an email from us last night. If you are registered (or believe you are) but did not receive an email, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Today is the last day to order & pay for t-shirts/sweatshirts! We will NOT be selling :any extras" at the reunion this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X