No announcement yet.

Tige Gatherings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I"m for what ever. I'd drive down from OKC and haul my boat. I just want to meet up with a bunch of people. I think it would be kick ***!!!

Just keep everyone posted.

Dom
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

The owners regatta in Parker Arizona is put on by the owner of Tige Watersports in Southern California. The 03' party brought well over 100 boats and some 800 guests. Talk to anyone who has attended one of his 12 annual parties and they will tell you there is none better.
      If you are interested call the dealer for details.
      Greg Denton
      former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

and the dealer is?
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Tige Watersports
          909/737-9801
          Greg Denton
          former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

Some thoughts on the Texas Gathering

I am not a big fan of Lewisville. It would be close for me, but it always seems to be very rough.

There is a spot on Lake Travis just past Pace Bend where the Pedranales River enters the lake that is very nice and plenty of room for lots of boats. Also camping is close for those that are into that kind of thing.

Tin Top is a sweet place to ride. That is where I normally go. However, it may get kind of crowded if the turn out was good. On the other hand maybe we could crowd out some of the Mastercrafts, Natiques and Malibus.

Sounds like fun wherever it ends up....Please keep us posted.

Comment

don;t mean to jump in on what seems to be a mostly texas thread Here in colorado our dealer holds a annual tige party. they do an awesome job! goody bags as well as a couple of contests. Best Rig (boat and tow rig), most hours (i got this one twice), and best stereo (got that one last year). for colorado, i think the turn out is pretty awesome. around 40 or so tiges. 2 of the friends i brought last year bought new tiges! Gotta say our dealer rox!

Comment

I moved to So Cal from Littleton, CO last summer...where is the Tige event held at and what time of the year? Is it @ Cherry Creek Res? or Chatfield? I might just have to take a little trip back there if this event is as fun as you say.

Comment

Hey Matt, I know there's alot of Tige Event's down in the US but what about up here in canada? Something should be arranged for this summer up here, maybe in British Columbia, Canada, in the Kelowna area or the Shuswap area. Both have an abundance of water to choose from plus beautiful mountain scenery and awsome tourist attractions. I have talked to my dealer and he doesn't know of any or how he could plan one since we're in Saskatchewan. If you have any ideas let me know.

jasonswan@sasktel.net

Comment

tigetex, being that Austin is somewhat a central location that sounds like where it may end up. TinTop is nice but seems that it would get kind of crowded.

blr, this event would not be a Tigé reunion, but more of a local TigéOwners.com Texas event.

canadianparamedic, I am not sure how Tigé decides on the location of certain states or provinces (in your case). I will try to find out about how it is selected and hopefully post the Owners Reunion schedule ASAP.

Comment

Sweet, thanx man, keep me posted

Comment

matt - would you accept out of state guests? the wife and I as well as some other friends have been wanting to make a trip down to texas to check it out. we are very interested in riding on the brazos (sp) and checking out some other lakes as well. it would be great to see the texas tige support out there as well. we also find it quite funny that people in texas actaully stop riding during the winter, from what we here your lakes never actually have ice on them??? -grin-

Comment

I used to live in Austin right on Lake Travis and we loved it. Unlike Lewisville, the other boats are in contol and the water is really nice. I havent been to P-Kingdom Lake but I heard its really nice. As long as there is a Tige Reunion or gathering, I dont care where it is...I'd be up for anything...
                          www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Originally posted by blr
                            matt - would you accept out of state guests? the wife and I as well as some other friends have been wanting to make a trip down to texas to check it out. we are very interested in riding on the brazos (sp) and checking out some other lakes as well. it would be great to see the texas tige support out there as well. we also find it quite funny that people in texas actaully stop riding during the winter, from what we here your lakes never actually have ice on them??? -grin-
                            Ya for sure! I just said Texas only because I don’t know of anyone else who would want to make the drive. Everyone is welcome to come.

Well not all us stop riding in the winter, their are people who ride in the winter. I personally can’t hang with the cold water, that is for the diehards. I guess I am not hardcore!

Comment

Originally posted by joe8395
                              I moved to So Cal from Littleton, CO last summer...where is the Tige event held at and what time of the year? Is it @ Cherry Creek Res? or Chatfield? I might just have to take a little trip back there if this event is as fun as you say.
                              last year we had it up in wyoming at a lake about 2 hours from denver, bill and donna liked the location (it's our secret lake) and said they wanted to do it there again. let me know if you need more info. I live in littleton now.

Comment

Working...
                              X