No announcement yet.

advice needed - to buy or not: 2000, 20i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buy, you will love it. Congrats! As always, pics when available!

Comment

Congrats!!! How old is your daughter?? I started both of my kids on a kneeboard and they graduated up from there.

Comment

Well, let's say i waited a little too long! She just turned 14. She's skied one or two times and liked it a lot.

I'll get some pics in the next few days.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Fit to be Tige View Post
        Congrats!!! How old is your daughter?? I started both of my kids on a kneeboard and they graduated up from there.

Comment

odd sound.....

The only thing i noticed today when I had her out was a high pitched sound that happens occasionally when the boat has been running wide open and then I slow way down. It then tracks the speed of the engine (ie - if i rev it back up a bit the sound goes up in pitch and intensity). And then it may just go away. I was thinking it "might" be belt slippage, but the belt seems pretty tight. Any thoughts? Other than this sound, the engine purrs with no vibration at any speed, and the boat handles great. Only other issue I can find is a non-functioning tachometer.

I know I will have a bunch more newbie question for you guys, so hope that is OK.

Thanks,

billy
          Last edited by billys; 07-18-2008, 01:09 AM.

Comment

fantastic and Congrats!!!

Check out the slalom forum for ski suggestions. If you have a fat arse like me, you can't go wrong with the Connelly Comp Combos (relatively inexpensive too.) They have a wide base up front and are pretty stable for anyone on two skis.

Comment

Working...
            X