No announcement yet.

Fixing to buy a 2000 Tige 22i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, I think 14k is a better starting point.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I bought the same boat last week! So far I love it... I paid $15500 but mine has almost 1000 hrs on it... Has the Merc 350ci MPI 315hp. All upholstery and carpet is new, 8 kicker speakers including tower speakers and 1 sub with 3 amps, teak swim platform, 2 Optima blue tops, not sure what brand tower, bimini top, hydraulic board racks, wakefoil mount, sky ski wakefoil ($1000 value itself), everything works, and 2 800lb autofill ballast sacks. Roadmaster tandom axle trailer with trailer brakes and diamond plate steps and quickstraps, Also had all maintenance records which made it easier spending $15500 on a 18 year old boat... Good luck!

received_2240295939317987.jpeg
      received_2240295942651320.jpeg
      received_2240295949317986.jpg
      received_2240293915984856.jpeg
      Last edited by Quicksilvr20; 07-14-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

2000tige22i, I changed my mind. Offer 10k. If Quicksilvr paid 15.5 for all that new, you need to lowball that thing.

Comment

I would not pay a penny over 10k on that boat...prob worth closer to $9k. It's gonna need new vinyl off the bat. New tower. Probably perfect pass. And that's assuming is perfect mechanically....which I highly doubt given how grubby, faded and generally put away wet.

Personally, I would pass on that boat and get something that looks like it spent its life inside a garage.

Comment

^^^Yup

Comment

I offered 15.5k hopefully owner accepts

Comment

I think you are okay.... I just bought a 99' 2100i that is VERY close to that thing in Praire Creek. Had brand new upholstery. Same tower which works but I agree with the sentiment throughout this post.... not sure when I'll replace but it's on the list. Mine had 449 hours on it but runs like a top. Already upgraded the stereo, and some other minor stuff. Thinking perfect pass in the offseason. Let me know if I can help since I'm in your backyard.

CP

Comment

Originally posted by 2000tige22i View Post
                  I offered 15.5k hopefully owner accepts
                  Any word?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Owner accepted just waiting on call to pick up

Comment

Sweet! Like I said, our boats are VERY similar and I’m in the area. Live in Fayetteville and have a cabin in Lost Bridge. Let me know if you need anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X