97 pre project boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
    Since you already have a RZ4 why don't you take the tower off and leave it off the 22i?

If you do plan on replacing the tower this company has a pretty nice looking design. Though I'm not sure if the direct fitment will work with the 1997.
    http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/boat_towers.html

Its looking a lot cleaner! I think I'm going to replace the bottom skins on my seats this winter.
    Tower is in the works... just have not decided what tower to replace it with. I would leave the tower off, but all we do is wakeboard almost 95% of the time, so not an option.

debating on one of two .. either samson razor, or arial K2, or assault. Want the samson. but hard for me to part with 4k on this boat.. haha if it was newer and the boat value was higher that would make sense. So probably an arial unless someone on this forum chimes in and gives me a great reason not to buy one?
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Looks good. The interior looks good. Doe the guy own a place or work for someone? I am curious because my brothers needs some work.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
        Looks good. The interior looks good. Doe the guy own a place or work for someone? I am curious because my brothers needs some work.
        skip

he used to work for a shop and has gone on his own.. does them from home.. he built a bay on the side of his house to work on boats or larger projects.

here is his fb page.

http://www.facebook.com/ToysServicesUpholstery martin is his name. 8017594524
        2011 Tigé RZ4
        www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I've installed an Aerial tower. It's not a bad tower for the money but, yer gettin what you pay for. I didn't know they could make tubing that thin. I'm not sure how long its gonna last. He says he's been really happy with it but, he's also a cheap bastard. He said his factory original, 1999 trailer tires and, I chit you not, his plastic U-Haul spare were all fine. It's fairly sturdy once installed but, it just feels like a Chinese tower. It is manufactured in China so...

I don't about that New Dimension tower. 1 7/8" tubing and based on the OEM design?

I would go Samson Razor if it was up to me. Is it expensive? Yes. Will I make more money? Yes.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Looks Awesome G Keep the pictures coming! that Swimdeck and the upholstery turned out great
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

I love my Indy tower. Great looking, affordable, quiet. Takes a little extra time to install but it's been an awesome tower.

Comment

Working...
                X