97 pre project boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97 pre project boat

Well. Not sure what the long term plans are for this. I got a decent price on it. But she needs some work. Wife got involved. And now it has a new interior. But hard to complain.

Still a ton left to do. Going to switch the tower out, Carpet, and gel coat needs some serious love. previous owner never fixed anything that broke so loads of small things for the winter to fix up. just the start. But so far so good.

Last edited by WakerideN; 10-05-2012, 07:47 PM.
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Wow... your wife did that interior? Can I send her mine? That looks night and day 1000% better.

Comment

Jake, are you originally from the Rancho Cucamonga area, or do you just live there now?

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
        Jake, are you originally from the Rancho Cucamonga area, or do you just live there now?
        Been here for about 4 years. My girl grew up in Rancho.

Comment

Sorry for the hijack Gcombe74. Nice looking interior! Jake, just asking because I grew up in Upland.

Comment

That interior looks great I wish my ol lady would redo mine! Any pics of the outside of the boat?
            Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Lookin' great so far!

Comment

hey thanks for the kind words.

Bryce here are couple of the outside...

this weekend so far has been all exterior. Been taking the oxidized gel off with meguires power cut compound and buffing it out. Julie decided to give her hand at the swim platform.

Turned out awesome. Just took deck wash, with bleach in it and scrubbed the deck down with my BBQ cleaner brush. Then power washed off the scunge and bleach to get it all off.(sat) Came back sunday and sanded it down with 100-150 grit to get all the grey out. Oiler her up and viola!

next up.. fixing all the dings in the bottom since the bunks needs new carpet as well. that is next.. just waiting on the material to show up along with the swing away tongue, a-60 acuator ext... shout out to pacific trailer parts!

Was just to much excitement for Kieta!

2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Did your wife do the interior work or just help with the "decisions" lol - thats usually how my wife works it...lol.

About how much did it cost you for the new interior??

Looks awesome BTW - somebody did some great work...

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
                    Did your wife do the interior work or just help with the "decisions" lol - thats usually how my wife works it...lol.

About how much did it cost you for the new interior??

Looks awesome BTW - somebody did some great work...
                    my wife designed it. not the actual work of the interior. I pretty much just let go and said make it what you want. alot of it came from the RZ4.

A guy I know is pretty reasonable.. cost me just over 2k for the whole thing.
                    2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Looking good. I think Im going to have to copy her work on the swim platform. Mines not bad but the way that one cleaned up, I can improve it. Interior work is very nice. Keep up good work and pics.

Comment

Looks great! Keep up the good work/ Long live the I!
                        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by gcombe74 View Post
                          my wife designed it. not the actual work of the interior. I pretty much just let go and said make it what you want. alot of it came from the RZ4.

A guy I know is pretty reasonable.. cost me just over 2k for the whole thing.

Well she did a fantastic job, it looks great. .... I really need to have mine done...

Comment

Since you already have a RZ4 why don't you take the tower off and leave it off the 22i?

If you do plan on replacing the tower this company has a pretty nice looking design. Though I'm not sure if the direct fitment will work with the 1997.
                            http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/boat_towers.html

Its looking a lot cleaner! I think I'm going to replace the bottom skins on my seats this winter.

Comment

The interior upgrade looks awesome. I cant wait to see how the rest of the upgrades go
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                              X