Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE Fuh Sho!!!

Comment

Looking good. did you get a bimini for that as well?

Comment

No I didn't get it yet, spending 700 bucks on a Bimini is a little oulandish to me at the moment, but I'll prolly get it soon enough
        Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

There arent nearly enough speakers on that tower!

Looks good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
            There arent nearly enough speakers on that tower!

Looks good so far!
            Lol yeah tell me about it, either spend more money on speakers or a Bimini or a wrap

Comment

Maybe if you put enough speakers on it, they will double as a bimini

Comment

Originally posted by Yessup View Post
                Maybe if you put enough speakers on it, they will double as a bimini
                lol very true

Comment

I got the amps mounted and powered just have to run the speaker wire, picture is wicked poor quality sisnt it was so dark, also got the dash remote installed, had to fabricate a plate to cover up the massive hole the other remote left, ill paint it black so its not an eyesore, also got the depth guage mounted and powered now i just have to install the sounder and run the wires.

I still have to run the wires in the tower, install the battery selector and the second battery.

Ill try and take some better pictures tomorrow
                  Attached Files

Comment

Keep the pics coming!!!

Comment

Keeps looking better.

Comment

OK this is what i did toight, got the batterys in, selector wired, cabin speakers wired to the amp, wire run for the sounder to the gauge.

Tomorrow i can hopefully get it all finished. Mount the sounder to the hull, run the wires from the tower to the amps, mount the rest of the neons, and make all the wireing look less ugly

Oh and also i happen to stumble across the taps pump while wireing, there is a pictures showing how low the oil is (even though it still works perfectly) and the pump without the top cover on. My question is, how do i refill it and what weight to i refill it with?
                        Attached Files

Comment

If it is a Bennett, use any type of Automatic Transmission Fluid.

http://www.bennetttrimtabs.com/faqs.php#num7

Comment

alrighty here we go, ive gotten everything in, and i love how loud this baby is, even with just two speakers on the tower. the subs bang so hard with the DD amp on them, depthfinder is mounted and wired.

Only thing i have to do now is carpet, and wrap, then she will be done.... untill i find something else to install on her
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ImaPigDog View Post
                              If it is a Bennett, use any type of Automatic Transmission Fluid.

http://www.bennetttrimtabs.com/faqs.php#num7

Sweet! Thank you sir

Comment

forgot to put this one up
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X