It begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It begins

Got the tower yesterday, 2 day music festival stopped me from installing it this weekend.

This week installs the tower, finishing the install of the depth sounder, finishing the install of the battery selector, speakers and racks for the tower come in monday, amps for the tower and cabin speakers should be here tuesday... this guy is excited
    Attached Files
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

forgot to show the depth sounder, throwin a picture of the puppy too
    Attached Files

Comment

Good Luck Fuh Sho!

Comment

The dog is ready for a ride to the lake for sure....

Comment

Looks like a good project
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

You are going to have a good week Fuh Sho!

Comment

got the speakers and racks in today, im taking everything to the boat right now, ill be posting pitures of the installs as i go, thanks for the support everyone

Comment

I cant wait to see the finished project. I hope it goes well. I would love to out a tower on my boat. Do you mind sharing how much a tower like that costs?

Comment

Originally posted by Yessup View Post
                  I cant wait to see the finished project. I hope it goes well. I would love to out a tower on my boat. Do you mind sharing how much a tower like that costs?
                  I got it from www.h20sportswarehouse.com they have heavily discounted stuff from Aerial, I spent about 1500 for the tower, racks, and speakers

Comment

Keep the pics coming! Fun project!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuh Sho View Post
                      I got it from www.h20sportswarehouse.com they have heavily discounted stuff from Aerial, I spent about 1500 for the tower, racks, and speakers
                      Nice price fuh sho!!!! I cant wait to see it!

Comment

here is the install, i had to do some cutting to reach inside, and do some cutting on the walls inside to fit the backing plates for the front. I have to run the wires for the speakers and the nav light now.

speaking of running the wire, im guessing i have to drill holes to go around the joints, hopefully chp will chime in to help me run the wires correctly.

Hope yall enjoy how it looks, ill post up the pictures of the depth sounder, battery selector, and dash remote when i get more time to install them.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yep, you will have to pop out of the tube and back in below the joint and then again at the deck. For the tower, you can be as simple as a couple of .5" snap grommets and some .25" loom or flex-sleeve. For the deck, you can do the same, and add some silicone, or do some type of stress reliever pass-thru, or even a Speakon connector. Looking good so far, keep the pics coming!

I see you are using one of my favorite tools
                          Attached Files
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Looking Good Fuh
                            "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Looking awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X