Impeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impeller

I just bought a 2000 20i and I want to get a backup impeller to keep with me. Anyone know what the part number is?

Thanks

What engine? Contact SPBFAN, he can source it for you.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

It has the 5.7

Comment

What brand? Mercruiser, Marine Power,PCM?
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Sorry still pretty new at this. Its the Mercruiser powered by GM.

Comment

Ok, there's a sticky thread on the Maintenance & Care Forum that has a link to a site that will give you a part number. If you have your engine serial number (usually right on top of the engine), you'll get the exact part number.

Comment

If your engine is the 350 Merc Mag MPI and the raw water pump looks like the pic the no.s are probably:
              raw water pump - 46-807151A 9, Go2Marine 77494, 5/16” - center pin, 5/8” - adjusting nut,
              impeller specs - 2 9/16” dia, 2” wide, 8 blades, 3/4” shaft, single flat
              impeller - 47-59362T 1, Sierra 18-3087, Go2Marine 77527
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                Ok, there's a sticky thread on the Maintenance & Care Forum that has a link to a site that will give you a part number. If you have your engine serial number (usually right on top of the engine), you'll get the exact part number.
                Where is this sticky that you are refering to? I have looked but can't seem to find it.

Comment

Right here.

Comment

Grab the serial number off your engine to be sure. My 2000 20i apparently has a 1999 5.7 engine in it, and the 99 impeller is not the same as the 2000. Just an FYI

Comment

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Comment

The purchase of the backup is hard to buy for the prices and cost of the production. The account of the prices and Oxbridge proofreading reviews is termed for the candidates. The medium range is followed for the accumulated items for the market.

Comment

Word salad
                          Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

2000 20CI Missouri Ozarks. Good to have a spare. Does your new boat have a new impeller? Better to change on the trailer than on the lake. I had my favorite marina change mine when I got the boat. I change it every other year myself now. U tube the process. Easy repair. M&M DSC_2898.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X