No announcement yet.

New boat owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current prop on the boat is the ACME 1433 with the stock one (I think 535?) in the weekend saver kit....

What board did you end up going with?

Comment

After much debate, I went with the Inland Sufer Tako

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
        Congrats! Good looking boat! I'm sure you have a well maintained boat there by Burnmac!
        Absolutely! It was definitely taken care of and could not have been much of a smoother transaction, either.

Comment

you look so mad in the pic..is it because you got caught with a tube?... Scourge of the waterways...

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko View Post
            you look so mad in the pic..is it because you got caught with a tube?... Scourge of the waterways...
            LOL. The tube was, uh for the kids... yeah, the kids. Nah, it was the first day out and the wife was a bit nervous about the launch, so it put all of us on edge for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peadad1 View Post
              Yep, just wire the ACR on the load side of the switch rather than the battery side, and only use the tender with the switch off.

I just turned my TAPS pump 90 degrees and moved it all the way to the outboard side by using a new piece of star board, then bolt the house battery box in where the TAPS pump was.
              This is exactly what I did in my buddy's 21v. Not too bad of an install difficulty wise.

Sweet boat. Nice choice.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Get with Mikes @ mikes liquid audio (handle chpthrl). He helped me out with my dual battery setup with onboard charger. Order through him and he might even help you with a diagram.

Comment

Working...
                X