New Member, New Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
    Welcome to the site to the both of you new members. You will learn a lot here. Just ask questions.

Also we all love pics here so keep them coming as the season continues.

Nice looking boats you both have. Love the clean look of the white one and the tinted windshield makes it pop.

That black with the lime green is sharp looking. I have always loved the two colors together.

As mentioned look at the FAE group buy thread. I will know in a day or so the details on ordering. With the group buy you should be able to save 15%. But FAE is highly recommended.
    Thank you! I am intrigued by the FAE but I am positive if I tell my wife I need to spend another $500 on this boat so soon she will castrate me lol! Ill have to catch the next group buy on those!

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarrider View Post
      We just joined the Tige family. Took delivery of our boat last weekend and love it. We've had a MB Sports B52 for 10 years and thought it was great, but it is amazing what time, technology, and Tige have done.

[ATTACH]42451[/ATTACH]
      Wow congrats! That is a beautiful boat!!

Comment

Originally posted by h2o-ski View Post
        Congrats on the new boat.

Picked it up from the Ski Dock I see. Got my '05 22i from them last month
        I got it from Texas Marine in Conroe Texas. Honestly it has been a terrible experience with them. I would never recommend that dealership to anyone!

Comment

Ugh, sorry to hear. Ski Dock was great. I'd highly recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticToast View Post
            Thank you! I am intrigued by the FAE but I am positive if I tell my wife I need to spend another $500 on this boat so soon she will castrate me lol! Ill have to catch the next group buy on those!
            Funny thing about the FAE, it's the one upgrade nearly every wife is ok with. Some even demand it.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I'm a tall guy myself at 6'5" and 235lbs, and found a lot of the boards were just not made for my weight range. I was having some issues going ropeless until I got a board for the bigger guys. I ended up finding a used Inland Surfer Red Rocket for a good deal and went with it. Its more of a beginner board and not the most responsive thing in the world but its great to learn on and its our go to board for beginners since it is so easy to ride. It made all the difference in the world and now ropeless is a breeze. I've heard really good things about a Chaos Ringer XL, and will probably end up buying one eventually, its supposed to be a great board for the bigger guys and not the most expensive thing either.

Oh, and beautiful boat! Congratulations and welcome to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticToast View Post
                I got it from Texas Marine in Conroe Texas. Honestly it has been a terrible experience with them. I would never recommend that dealership to anyone!
                Sorry to hear that. When I talked with them at the Houston boat show they seemed decent.

While I don't have any personal dealings with Texas Tige, told me that I had any questions that they would be glad to help.

Comment

Working...
                X