New Member, New Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member, New Boat

Well we finally pulled the trigger on a 2012 Tige R20!! Very excited! We pick it up this saturday! This is my first boat actually. I grew up wakeboarding so I have been around them my whole life but its my first boat. I am really looking forward to learning to wakesurf so any board recommendations for a beginner (I am 6'4 240 lbs so need a board for a big guy) and of course any advice for the new boat owner would be appreciated.

Congrats on ride. Looks sweet. I like those R20s.

There's lots to learn from this site. Just about everything you'd want to know. Use that search button.

First thing I'd recommend is an FAE. Read The FAE Thread. Next, use chpthril on here for all your ballast and stereo needs. After that it's all gravy.

Welcome to the site.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Nice !!!
      Welcome [emoji41]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Looks sweet and love the tinted screen, I to recently upgraded to an RZR and think it's an awesome ride. I'm also considering the FAE.... enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations and Welcome to the site! Beautiful boat!

Comment

Congrats!!! I was looking at that boat back in October...We ended up going with a 2015 Black and Lime from Chad Montgomery at XPS in Maryland.
            We love the R20!!
            my tige 1.jpg

Comment

Not sure what you already have in the way of ballast, but if you want to learn more and see where you can go with it you should hit up chpthril on this forum. He did a bunch of work on my 2015 R20 and he is top notch.
              Congrats, I know how fired up you must be right now!

Comment

Very Nice Congradulations and welcome to the Tige Family.
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Great looking boat! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironrequiem View Post
                    Congrats!!! I was looking at that boat back in October...We ended up going with a 2015 Black and Lime from Chad Montgomery at XPS in Maryland.
                    We love the R20!!
                    [ATTACH]42448[/ATTACH]
                    Man I really like that color combo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjax View Post
                      Not sure what you already have in the way of ballast, but if you want to learn more and see where you can go with it you should hit up chpthril on this forum. He did a bunch of work on my 2015 R20 and he is top notch.
                      Congrats, I know how fired up you must be right now!
                      It only has the stock 900# of ballast so I plan on adding 450# sacs to the port and stbd lockers. I was looking at chpthril's work and man he does good work! although I think NC is a bit to far from houston tx for him to do mine lol. I'm in the process of trying to find a reputable installer here locally I also need to upgrade the sound system.

Comment

^^^DIY is half the fun. It's not hard, especially with the help of this forum. Most of the members here have installed their own systems (me included) with the help of chpthril.
                        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Welcome to the site to the both of you new members. You will learn a lot here. Just ask questions.

Also we all love pics here so keep them coming as the season continues.

Nice looking boats you both have. Love the clean look of the white one and the tinted windshield makes it pop.

That black with the lime green is sharp looking. I have always loved the two colors together.

As mentioned look at the FAE group buy thread. I will know in a day or so the details on ordering. With the group buy you should be able to save 15%. But FAE is highly recommended.
                          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

We just joined the Tige family. Took delivery of our boat last weekend and love it. We've had a MB Sports B52 for 10 years and thought it was great, but it is amazing what time, technology, and Tige have done.

Photo Mar 12, 10 28 39 AM.jpg

Comment

Congrats on the new boat.

Picked it up from the Ski Dock I see. Got my '05 22i from them last month

Comment

Working...
                              X