No announcement yet.

Let's see your RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20150703_135917.jpg20150822_141014.jpgG0099408.jpgIMG_20150606_120437.jpgG0049279.jpg

Comment

What it looked like the day i brought it homeimage.jpg
      What it looked like the day after i brought it home image.jpg
      And what it currently looks likeimage.jpg

Comment

Great looking boat. Most economical way to get a new rz2!

Comment

IMG_0490.jpg
          2008, Get lots of compliments from the younger crowd. Game wardens even like it because it's easily recognizable and they remember they've already done my safety check.
          If I'm not surfing, I'm making money to surf.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagonhound View Post
            [ATTACH]45593[/ATTACH]
            2008, Get lots of compliments from the younger crowd. Game wardens even like it because it's easily recognizable and they remember they've already done my safety check.
            Wow. Needs sunglasses for that one!!! [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

20160727_155105.jpg

Comment

2007 #tigelove

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

rz2-3.JPGrz2-2.jpgrz2.JPG
                  2013 Ute Lake , Logan NM

Comment

rz2-4.jpg
                    2013 RZ2 @ Conchas Lake, NM

Comment

Here she is.
                      Attached Files
                      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Here are some pix of my 2009 RZ2. I have done a couple of enhancements: added: barefoot boom, custom extended w/supported Bimini Top, bimini with wake surf slots, single ski rack, rope to allow 4 wake surfs at once, rear speakers for the skier, rear stereo/lights/water lights/tower lights, hand rails, and one of my finest new swim step mats (i have made a vector file). Yes ropes are white, towels are white. Anyone want info on any i can help you. 20170714_131847.jpg20170714_131923.jpg20170714_132014.jpgFour wake surfers.jpgOveral Pix 2009 RZ2.jpgRear Speakers control panel handles.jpgSwim step mat.jpg

Comment

OMG. Your boat is stunning. I'm such a sucker for that VisionAir seat too.

Are those speakers on the back? Or dorade boxes? (And yes I had to look that up)

Comment

They are speakers. My Bimini top is over sized and i could not hear stereo while single skiing or wakeboard, and barely surfing. These are blasting loud. The rear control allows my son to surf up on step and alter sound and slip back on the water. I had it done at a local Al & Ed's. It is a molded fiberglass enclosure. The shore knows when we are off the races! I will look up dorable, being a Deplorable.

Comment

Originally posted by fred@q1engravers.com View Post
                              They are speakers. My Bimini top is over sized and i could not hear stereo while single skiing or wakeboard, and barely surfing. These are blasting loud. The rear control allows my son to surf up on step and alter sound and slip back on the water. I had it done at a local Al & Ed's. It is a molded fiberglass enclosure. The shore knows when we are off the races! I will look up dorable, being a Deplorable.
                              Do you have an FAE installed? That was the best stereo upgrade out there

Comment

Nothing posted here in a while... so here goes:

2018 1.jpg
                                2018 2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X