Let's see your RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice! is that black or dark blue?
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

It's black

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

DSCN0580.JPG

Comment

MooseX You don't like??
          New Trailer.JPG

Comment

MooseX Maybe this one??
            Tablerock 2015.jpg

Comment

20131015_092318.jpg20140806_135815.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by montanafarmer View Post
                [ATTACH]41268[/ATTACH][ATTACH]41269[/ATTACH]
                Did you get Thompson out on that beautiful boat?? I bet he'd trade it in on a tow boat if you did. Love the colors on the boat and the rims on the trailer.
                "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WYTige? View Post
                      Did you get Thompson out on that beautiful boat?? I bet he'd trade it in on a tow boat if you did. Love the colors on the boat and the rims on the trailer.
                      We never could quite make our schedules work out. We fished off his once but he'd never come out with us. His schedule seemed to be a little busier this summer now that he is such an important guy!!! Man, I almost choked on those words!!!

Comment

IMG_7859.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by montanafarmer View Post
                          We never could quite make our schedules work out. We fished off his once but he'd never come out with us. His schedule seemed to be a little busier this summer now that he is such an important guy!!! Man, I almost choked on those words!!!
                          Haha!! That's awesome!!! Big Man on Campus that's for sure.
                          "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Originally posted by Iride View Post
                            [ATTACH]41293[/ATTACH]
                            I'm looking to do this exact same thing with my RZR. What's the length of the 5er? Who welded your hitch on the 5er.... Any frame reinforcing?

Nice setup!

Comment

It's a 30' 5th wheel (with some overlap of course) and a stock 2012 Diesel F250. The pickle fork trailer has extended me more than I wanted, but I am pretty respectful as to not draw any more attention. The pickle fork trailer's tongue is extra long to account for clearance during turns.The hitch on the camper was added aftermarket by Cowboy Metals in Denver. The frame isn't reinforced. Should I consider doing this? The guy at Cowboy Metals told me the hitch is strong, but couldn't guarantee suspension and frame.

Comment

I'm willing to bet if you looked at the thickness of your frame on our trailer versus your truck there isn't that much difference, save the fact that it's boxed on your truck (which of course adds strength). I don't really think there is that much torque/twist put on the frame by towing a boat down the road, IMO anyway.
                                "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Working...
                                X