Did yah name yer boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did yah name yer boat?

Doesn't seem like too many wake boats have names, but it didn't seem right not to name this one. After much, much debate, and both of us having a particular tough day at work, we finally settled on a name.

We both work hard, might as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly RancherImageUploadedByTapatalk1435457022.860990.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had 3 boats that had un official names, wife said this one had to have a name.
      20150501_220743.jpg
      20150613_073105.jpg
      Last edited by trace; 06-28-2015, 05:24 AM.

Comment

My last boat came to me named the Coin Toss, which was fitting because it was 50/50 if it would run all day. I got the problem fixed and scraped the name off the boat. A few guys I know from the Maritimes told me it's bad luck to name boats under a certain size so this ones not getting named.

Comment

image.jpg
          surf till u die.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435596508.146024.jpg

Comment

We bought our first boat instead of going on a honeymoon so that has always been the name. Our Tige is our third boat so it is aptly named H3.

Comment

Originally posted by retox1 View Post
                A few guys I know from the Maritimes told me it's bad luck to name boats under a certain size so this ones not getting named.
                It's well known to be bad luck to name any watercraft under 27 feet in length. Mine says "Tige" on the transom and that's what we call it. I'm not taking chances with Poseidon, Neptune, Tangaroa, Apam Napat, Volturnus, Enki, or any of the other water gods. No naming my boat, thanks!
                Last edited by IDBoating; 06-29-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I was on the fence with my last boat, never actually put any stickers on it but always called her "stiff lips". (For wakeboarding nothing dirty)
                  My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Don't remove the name whatever you do. My last boat was named "Infatuation" when we bought it. I read up on the ritual to remove the name and followed it word for word. After three engines in 6 months it was time to move on. I will not even remove the dealer sticker off of the my current boat.

Comment

We haven't named out boat, but have tossed round the idea. The best name I ever saw on a boat was, "Wet Dreams".

Comment

unnamed (76).jpg
                        my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

We had 2006 SV211, that we called " THE OTHER WIFE". Sold that boat and bought a 2013 Z1 and we call her the "MISSTRESS" and this one doesn't get me into to much trouble! !!

Comment

Been a Caddyshack fan since I can recall, therefore "I christen thee the Flying Wasp"

Almost went with the Great Outdoors "Suck My Wake"

IMG_6458.jpg
                            Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Holly listed boats, batman! Bet that throws a mean wave.
                              Sometimes you have to do what feels good, rather than what feels right.

Comment

Working...
                              X