No announcement yet.

4 Days at Table Rock Lake Mo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just got back from Table Rock last night after 7 awesome days. We stayed in a cabin near point 10. I had never been there and it was great, we will definitely be going back.

We had a couple mishaps but nothing major. We roasted an impeller, we were sitting in a cove off point 12 just swimming and when we started up to go back to the slips the motor temp shot up right away. I didn't bring an extra one of course. We got lucky and found a Nautique dealer about 14 mins away and they had one in stock. Installed the new one and we were good to go.

We also had to go without a bimini for the last couple of days. I noticed the starboard side mounting bracket was loose and found a screw was loose as well. When I inspected it more I found both screws were loose and they had stripped. Can I just re tap the holes one size bigger? Anyone have any experience with retapping holes in Alpha Z?

Here's a couple pictures from the trip.

Comment

I had to run a tap through a speaker mount on the alpha. I was able to go a bit deeper and used a longer bolt.

Comment

Working...
      X