No announcement yet.

ZX5 vs Malibu 25 LSV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like it should be easy enough to hook your computer up to both boats and go surfing. A simple picture of the diagnostic screen would end this.

Comment

The 25ZX is an amazing boat. If my lift was bigger, that's what I would own, no questions asked. Surf wave, Interior, layout, storage, E2 tower, tower down cover option, dry weight and stock ballast numbers are all topics that are priorities for my family that the Bu couldn't match. I do think there is a price difference between the two, but again, when you compare those notes side by side, the answer is pretty clear.

Definitely take dealer service into consideration, as anything handmade is going to go back at some point for a remedy. I don't own a boat with the new Taps 3T, but this is the solution to being burned by Lenco for too long, which affected majority of the manufacturers, not just Tige..

Good luck in the hunt. It's fun and at the end of the day, it's all about what makes your family happy, and what makes sense financially.

Cheers!
      -Brandon Lucas
      Houston, Tx

Comment

Working...
      X