What the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the...

You have all probably seen this already but I am still in shocked by the starting MSRP - $265,128.

I guess if you have it you can spend it.

https://www.nautique.com/models/supe...ragon/overview
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

If you have a few additional bucks, you can go for Pavati !

https://www.pavati.com/product-category/boats/

Comment

It's crazy. The new X26 is in that range as well. I remember when a $50k ski boat was stupid money.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

I have often wondered what I would buy if I ever won the lottery (of course, you have to play to win...and I don't, but I like to dream). I would like to think I wouldn't spend STUPID money on a boat even if I had the resources to do it. I guess we all have a different definition of STUPID money though.

Comment

guessing based on that msrp is the reason the local nautty dealer's sign says "new boat, 50k off"
          I get all the upgraded add-on's but it is really 170k more "luxurious" than a new moomba/axis/atx?? does it really throw a wake that cost more than a house over the base g23 and is that much better??
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

That is just insane numbers. Yes the boat is a piece of art on the terms of design but for 300k no thank you. Even the surf wake doesn’t look that impressive to be honest. Was talking to a buddy who is in the industry and we both agreed these will sell and so do the guys at the Nautique dealership. Up here in the Okanagan no word of a lie probably over 50 people get a new G every year and put 50 hrs on them. People want simplicity and best of the best.

Nautique isn’t the only one doing this. Malibu just released their m240 which falls into about the same price category.

Comment

^^Hence the guy I know locally that bought a Pavati as his first boat.lol.

bsreid: That's the reason Wizard Marine is the largest Nautique dealer in North America. All the Canadian oil boys buying new toys. A friend of mine was telling me about a guy he knows that just spent a few million on a new lake house on shuswap then bought his G the same week. Probably put 30 hours on it.lol.

Comment

Oh ya totally, so many lake homes owned by people with brand new boats that they never use. Another buddy of mine runs a school and on windy days gets phone calls to help people out there boats on their lifts cuz they can barely do it on a non windy day.

Just going to leave this here
                47C39D8B-1005-4973-8AAD-D770545D7081.jpg

Comment

This boat might go down in history as having a paper thin marking budget and being a success This boat is being talked about on just about all the forums and FB. No need for Correctfraft to do much more
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I don't know. Makes sense to me. There are some killer ideas built into the boat. At a quick glance they look pretty advanced and far better than what a lot of other builders are doing...and those boats are now in the $200k range. So this one is only a "little" bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
                      ^^Hence the guy I know locally that bought a Pavati as his first boat.lol.

bsreid: That's the reason Wizard Marine is the largest Nautique dealer in North America. All the Canadian oil boys buying new toys. A friend of mine was telling me about a guy he knows that just spent a few million on a new lake house on shuswap then bought his G the same week. Probably put 30 hours on it.lol.
                      Boats don't seem to be going out the door the way they used too. At last count Wizard still has almost 50 brand new Nautique's (both 18's and 19's) and 30 used sitting on the lot. That seems like a lot of inventory for this time of year with 2020's on the way. Same story at some of the other dealers.
                      There's still the select few who aren't affected by the present economy, but it appears like things have really cooled off. Crappy Alberta summer also didn't help boat sales.
                      Last edited by KEH; 10-07-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                        This boat might go down in history as having a paper thin marking budget and being a success This boat is being talked about on just about all the forums and FB. No need for Correctfraft to do much more
                        Best quote so far from them all:

Originally Posted by willyt Teamtalk forum

Malibu: “watch as we release the M240, the most expensive wakeb....”
                        nautique: “hold my beer”
                        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
                          Best quote so far from them all:

Originally Posted by willyt Teamtalk forum

Malibu: “watch as we release the M240, the most expensive wakeb....”
                          nautique: “hold my White Claw”
                          Sorry, too easy
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

LOL!!

Good ol Zima in disguise.
                            Oh Yeah!

Comment

This must be the reason McDonalds workers are fighting for $15.00 per hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X