No announcement yet.

Battery Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, this charger has an issue where the sensor that determines which battery type plug is in (gel, flooded) gets messed up. You have to trim down the little screw that goes in there. To test, pull it out all together and see if it goes past the only aC light to charging mode (it will be in Gel mode at this point)

Mine keeps messing up... not super happy with this charger TBH...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
      Terminals were connected, fuses good, I’m betting Charger is broke.......adding it to end of year warranty list

According to this part of the manual, my charger never enters the test mode.

Update... dealer said charger was broken and replaced with a new!!!

Comment

I swapped out one today, that went straight to maintenance mode when the system check was complete. Both batteries were under 12V, so it should have gone into to the bulk charge mode. This one likely died cause its been under water
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          I swapped out one today, that went straight to maintenance mode when the system check was complete. Both batteries were under 12V, so it should have gone into to the bulk charge mode. This one likely died cause its been under water
          I’m speculating mine died from the Indmar high current alternator suppling too high a voltage to the battery bank....in any case I’m good to go now[emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
          X