X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good find ^. That looks pretty loaded and it's not $100K
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

That seems like better pricing. The Shadow addition comes in at a higher base price then the plain white boat I had quoted. Mine was quoted with the 440 though, which we are now discovering may not be needed. Mine was quoted with the 18" wheels which are also not needed, but was thrown in when I asked for a trailer GVW of over 8000, which I think is a must have. My quote only showed the MSRP, but was told it would end up at, "about $100k". Get rid of the 440 and loose $9k, but the 400 adds back $2k. Dont know what the price is with the 360 and 2:1. That's the one that needs a test drive. It would be awesome if it worked at my elevation. Still don't know if that combination is even real or not.

I get the "a la cart" pricing. I think I'm just not used to it. Tige may as well have gone all out with it and gave a "starting" price of $10k for the hull. I mean not everyone needs or uses seats. They could option a sail instead of a motor. Just needs to go 11mph.

Comment

Agreed it is relative, but a decent spec axis or moomba can be had in the low 70's brand new. The same spec atx is 10-30K more from what I've seen.
        Yeah, I dont think there is enough real pricing out there yet. So far here, ive seen one dealer quote that was what, 150K? And another dealer stating he has one for sub $80. Too small of a sample right now.

granted they are 19's but the price won't change that much.
        I would not be surprised to see another 3% to 7% range increase across the boating market for 2020. Some brands more, some boat types less, but this seems to have been the average over the years.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
          Not sure where these $100-120K numbers are coming from. There are a couple on onlyinboards for under $90K. That is with bimini, tower speakers, Raptor 400 w/ 2:1, heater, trailer, surf system, and a few more options.
          Well there's also sales tax. In most states that will get you closer to 100 than 90

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            That seems like better pricing. The Shadow addition comes in at a higher base price then the plain white boat I had quoted. Mine was quoted with the 440 though, which we are now discovering may not be needed. Mine was quoted with the 18" wheels which are also not needed, but was thrown in when I asked for a trailer GVW of over 8000, which I think is a must have. My quote only showed the MSRP, but was told it would end up at, "about $100k". Get rid of the 440 and loose $9k, but the 400 adds back $2k. Dont know what the price is with the 360 and 2:1. That's the one that needs a test drive. It would be awesome if it worked at my elevation. Still don't know if that combination is even real or not.

I get the "a la cart" pricing. I think I'm just not used to it. Tige may as well have gone all out with it and gave a "starting" price of $10k for the hull. I mean not everyone needs or uses seats. They could option a sail instead of a motor. Just needs to go 11mph.
            You might be on to something with the sail. I could use it for extra power, and to add speed in limo mode. Think I’ll look in to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
              Well there's also sales tax. In most states that will get you closer to 100 than 90
              I bet you could do a little negotiating and keep it under 90K OTD

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
                I could use it for extra power, and to add speed in limo mode.
                Limo Mode? Great. That's an option I haven't even heard of. Must be another $10k right there.
                Anyone know of a Heyday dealer in Utah?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
                  I bet you could do a little negotiating and keep it under 90K OTD
                  And all of a sudden your trade in value dropped $5k too.

Comment

And all of a sudden your trade in value dropped $5k too.
                    Nope, just giving you some very real numbers.

Comment

Limo Mode? Great. That's an option I haven't even heard of. Must be another $10k right there.
                      Anyone know of a Heyday dealer in Utah?
                      Yeah, I have a dude in a black suit roll around the lake with me, the ladies, and the bottles of bubbly in the back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think you’re misunderstanding me. I’m definitely not upset that the atx is not as nice as an rzx. Maybe a little upset that a comparable rzx and atx are only $12k apart. I don’t care about diamond stitching, touch screens, power towers, etc. but when $12k separates the value line from the premium line, well where is the value? Won’t the rzx line hold value better than the atx line? For me that has to come into play as well

The website shows the “very basic rzx2” to have a standard option list very similar to how I optioned the atx.
                        I still think you are misunderstanding the concept. Im probably doing a bad job of explaining it.

The ATX can be a great budget like it was designed. We have seen examples of this in posts already on this forum. The issue is from those that have an RZX or a loaded z3 and are building them with all of those premium features. Big stereo etc, building it almost exactly like their current boat.

If the boat has the same motor, is built using the same fiberglass and has the same expensive hard parts then what separates the two in cost? You guessed it options.

Some of you are taking an ATX and building it to match your current ride. Totally ok to do, but dont complain when said atx with big stereo, motor, keyless start is 12-15k less then an RZX.

Its like buying a house an then remodeling beyond what the comps will yield.

The point is an ATX can be built to the tune of whatever you want. Its a big boat with a 2/1 screen big ballast and killer performance that runs with the big boys. In other words, its exactly what everyone clamored for and its priced roughly where the R series is.

I am all for hammering Tige if they botched it, they didnt here.
                        Germaine Marine
                        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Bottom line IMO is Tige and dealers have to feel out the market. If they are able to sale ATX at higher prices, then that’s what they are going to do to help recover NRE cost of development faster. This way Tige will start to profit faster. Tige has to sale x number of boats to break even, then profit starts. If they sale at higher prices then they can sale less than x to get into the black. If the ATX is not selling like Tige needs them to, then price will drop some to move inventory.

At the end of the day, ATX is supposed to replace the R series right, so makes complete since that ATX when optioned same as R23 will cost the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ATX

The stock ATX wave that I surfed was way better than my 2019 R23 TAPs3 stock wave.

I sure would like to try out an R23 with the GSA plates.

Last edited by Bamer; 09-07-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Sat in an ATX for a short time in the Marine Max booth. For a boat thats to compete with Axis, Moomba, Supreme, and NXT, I think Tige nailed it!

I do think the rear locker door lifts are going to be a weak spot. With the force to close the door being all the way at the opposite corner from the support point, those small lifts are going to bend.

Locker shape is odd, so doing a custom sac will be a little tough. Hope to get one measured out 1st thing Sunday morning before the crowds come in.

IMG_20200207_113333873.jpg
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I sat in a 24 at the Austin boat show. Nice boat, stock motor is the 400. Prices below 95 k with y’all the ballast and GSA options and the boat show special gives you all the color options. The Tige rep sold it well

Comment

Working...
                                X