ATX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATX

Anyone been out, seen any option pricing, bought one, ordered one, pictures of the wave or an actual boat on the water that aren’t taken by the manufacturer, gotten anywhere with them?? Just curious. I haven’t really seen anything past the release. I optioned one out, and didn’t hear from the dealer until yesterday, and he had no info for me. Waiting to see if he sends me any pricing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ATX

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
    Anyone been out, seen any option pricing, bought one, ordered one, pictures of the wave or an actual boat on the water that aren’t taken by the manufacturer, gotten anywhere with them?? Just curious. I haven’t really seen anything past the release. I optioned one out, and didn’t hear from the dealer until yesterday, and he had no info for me. Waiting to see if he sends me any pricing back.

I didn’t get a good pic of the wave, but here are some that I did get.

I surfed the 22ft at the PK Reunion last week. At 10.8, it had a lot of push at the back of the wave with the factory ballast full and 5 adults. The wave had a curl at the end just like my R23. The tower didn’t look as bad as the pics I’d seen and the windshield was very functional. All in all I was impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bamer; 08-14-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I’d say the ATX stock wave was close to equivalent to my R23 TAPS3 wave with 900lbs of lead and 3 adults. I could have a lot of fun on the ATX stock wave without lead!!! Actually I did have a lot of fun on the ATX stock wave!!!

Comment

That’s good to hear! Pictures look pretty good! I’m hoping there’s one at the dealership for me to crawl around on, by the time I have to pick my boat up, next week. They told me they’re on the way, but didn’t say when they’d have one..

Haven’t seen the option pricing, because apparently that secret is guarded more closely than Epstein, but I literally just got an email that the boat I optioned was $140k, and I didn’t option it out that insanely, with the exception of the 460 and best stereo.. I figured way closer to $100k, with a $71k base.. he did say that would be $115-$120k at “sale” price.. I would keep my RZX for that, most likely, especially since I’d want the 24’, which is going to be, what, somewhere between $10 and $20k more??

Comment

My dealer has one coming in at 107 Canadian which is decently optioned. Not sure on engine option tho, which puts it at 80kusd.

Comment

holy high prices batman.......
            71k base and optioned up to 140k? that include 24kgold flake in the paint??

I would expect with a few extras not moving in the big motor, big stereo or a lot of the little things that this would be mid90's and otd pricing in the mid80's as this example is:
            https://www.onlyinboards.com/2020-AT...ota-99769.aspx
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Finally got out this weekend behind the ATX and performance is great. Wakeboarding at 22.5MPH with 75' line and stock ballast, wake was great. Good ramp with just the right amount of lip to boot you straight up. Surfing at 10.8 stock ballast with only driver in the boat. I was able to ride 24' rope from the tower and get farther back then rope would allow. Here are a couple pics. For reference, I'm 6'2" and just over 200lbs.

IMG_6790.jpg
              IMG_0344.jpg

Comment

Couple more from our demo event Yesterday. Hat tip to our Tige rep Andrew for flying up from TX to help out! Looks like he was busy at the TO PK reunion too!

IMG_6793.jpg
                IMG_6794.jpg
                Last edited by MikeB313; 08-14-2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
                  Couple more from our demo event Yesterday. Hat tip to our Tige rep Andrew for flying up from TX to help out! Looks like he was busy at the TO PK reunion too!

[ATTACH]51434[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]51435[/ATTACH]
                  Yep, Andrew was in the boat with us! I’ve meet him 3-4 times now, he’s pretty good guy!

Comment

Liking it more and more. I need to get one on the water.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                      holy high prices batman.......
                      71k base and optioned up to 140k? that include 24kgold flake in the paint??

I would expect with a few extras not moving in the big motor, big stereo or a lot of the little things that this would be mid90's and otd pricing in the mid80's as this example is:
                      https://www.onlyinboards.com/2020-AT...ota-99769.aspx
                      I would have guessed maybe $100k , which I why I’m so curious on what they are pricing options at.. I think that motor is like a $6k upgrade.. maybe $4k for the stereo?? That’s $81k before everything else... I know the Supra SE550 I priced is under $160k, and that’s with the supercharged motor, and top of the like stereo, and otherwise optioned pretty similarly, for $17k, I’d take that Supra with 2 more feet, every time. I have to assume the 24’ ATX would be priced close to the SE, at that price difference..

Maybe the dealer closest to me is out of his mind, and really proud of this new boat. Maybe once they’re on the market, they’ll calm down.. who knows.. just had some serious sticker shock, when I opened that email...

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                        My dealer has one coming in at 107 Canadian which is decently optioned. Not sure on engine option tho, which puts it at 80kusd.
                        See, that seems far more realistic. For some reason I want to say that motor is $6k.. If the boat I optioned was $85k, and the 24’ was $100k, it might be worth considering.. $150k for the boat I optioned is pretty silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
                          See, that seems far more realistic. For some reason I want to say that motor is $6k.. If the boat I optioned was $85k, and the 24’ was $100k, it might be worth considering.. $150k for the boat I optioned is pretty silly.

$150k for any kinda optioned ATX is not the right price point. Must be an error somewhere with your dealers calculations!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
                            $150k for any kinda optioned ATX is not the right price point. Must be an error somewhere with your dealers calculations!!!!

I have to imagine the 24’ is $10k, bare minimum over the 22’.. the Supras are like $13k different.. that would put it at $150k, with not every option picked..

I hope my dealer is way off, and that’s all it is. I thought an insane number would be like $30k in upgrades..

Comment

Sadly, our Tige dealer is not bringing on the line.
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                              X