Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out with the old 24ve to a huge upgrade! 2020 5ZX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us know how it surfs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      Let us know how it surfs!!!!
      Surfs amazing. The new taps3t is so easy to use and dial the wave to the riders preference. Stock ballast with plug and play is all we rode with this past weekend and I probably will leave it at that. The wave is clean and long on both sides with tons of push.

834E637F-2533-47FD-A946-B22DE2A53259.jpg
      8572D383-889B-4416-8923-D65417668892.jpg
      Last edited by akdoc; 08-13-2019, 01:22 PM.

Comment

That's awesome!!! Thanks for the pics!��

Comment

I bought my 19 RZX3 from Joe and Jeff, they've been amazing to work with.

Comment

Performance Marine came out and shot an awesome promo vid with us last Saturday. Check it out on their facebook or insta page.

Comment

So cool....that's awesome!!

Comment

I haven't even paid off my 24v yet
                Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Congrats on the new tige! I just happened to stop by performance Marine and work out a deal on a nice 06 24ve. 1 owner boat, looks like the previous owner took good care of it. Looks a lot like the one in your avatar. So what do I need to get it throwing a nice surf wave?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithey View Post
                    Congrats on the new tige! I just happened to stop by performance Marine and work out a deal on a nice 06 24ve. 1 owner boat, looks like the previous owner took good care of it. Looks a lot like the one in your avatar. So what do I need to get it throwing a nice surf wave?
                    Congrats man. I don't know if they changed the ballast setup at all, there are 750's in both rear lockers, 400's under the bow seats and I added a piggyback sack that sits under the long bench on the port side. I left some ballast connectors in the storage in front of the observer seat as well. I fill everything and add a wake shaper to the side. I did have 250 pounds of lead scattered through the boat but took that out when we traded it in. We would usually go about 11-11.5mph with Taps around 3 or so. If you have a lot of people in the front you can run taps a little higher around 5 or so. The wakeboarding wake is very good around 21-22.5 with no ballast, or fill the ballast but you'll have to speed up to around 23.5 to 24. If you have any questions let me know man, we really enjoyed that boat it was so solid for us for all those years!!

Comment

Thanks for the info. They are still going through the boat, I hope to pick it up this week sometime. Any recommendation on what wake shaper worked well on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithey View Post
                        Thanks for the info. They are still going through the boat, I hope to pick it up this week sometime. Any recommendation on what wake shaper worked well on it?
                        I used the swell wake shaper and it worked well. I know performance has some different ones in stock so I'd just pick one up there! You keeping the boat at the lake of the ozarks?

Comment

Two TOers, one boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to Stockton lake with it for Labor Day weekend. Need to find a nice spot to leave the toyhauler 5th wheel on a lake next summer, not sure where that is going to be yet.

Comment

That left (Starbord) wave is legit!!

Comment

Working...
                              X