Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative ways to ask female human ballast to move.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SONIC View Post
    You could try:
    We need about 90 more pounds on the surf side. *insert name here* could you move over you're the perfect weight.
    Haha Sonic this one is the best, Im going to use that! My latest struggle is music complaints. Let's face it, not everyone digs the same music. My response, "Ugh... well....make my boat payment for the month of December and January and then you can play your music" lol or better yet go buy your own damn boat!

Comment

^^^Always a huge problem when I’m on other people’s boats. I’m putting some new speakers in my buddy’s 21v because of it. He’s tired of my saying, ”If you’re going to crank this shitty music, you could at least buy some decent speakers!” Well, I’m buying them but he’s giving me the cash under the wife table.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I just remind them the kind of boat they are in... it is NACHO BOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          ^^^Always a huge problem when I’m on other people’s boats. I’m putting some new speakers in my buddy’s 21v because of it. He’s tired of my saying, ”If you’re going to crank this shitty music, you could at least buy some decent speakers!” Well, I’m buying them but he’s giving me the cash under the wife table.
          My speakers are on point just my selection of music. Sorry if I don't want to listen to the same top 20 pop songs over and over...It will be interesting to see if his wife notices how good the shitty music sounds...haha
          Last edited by Sublimer23; 08-09-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
            My speakers are on point just my selection of music. Sorry if I don't want to listen to the same top 20 pop songs over and over...It will be interesting to see if his wife notices how good the shitty music sounds...haha
            Word. Absolutely no Pop on my boat. If you hear it on the radio, you won’t hear it on my boat.

Don’t worry, she won’t notice. Not her strong point. Getting people elected to office? She kills it. Taste in music? None.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
            X