2020 23ZX Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carranza913 View Post
    It seems to me that this will dramatically de-value the boats pre 2020. I guess that is just the world of boats.
    I've never found this to be true. Age and hours matter on resale and not much else. So long as the new Tiges keep costing more money (no worries there) then yours will continue to be decent.

My boat has the pre-historic Vx system, and that makes no difference to 90% of buyers. They look at its condition and its hours.

Comment

I second Johnnie.
      we are not in a position to make a new tige fit the budget and quite happy with the older style of boat. I know that when we get ready to sell there will still be a good market for my z3 used. keeping it in good condition will ensure a quick sale.
      look at all the other older mid2000's that are selling in the 30-40k range and I figure in many years my z3 will be in that same ball park.

it looks like a nice boat fo sho. the only downside are as these things become more computer dependent repairs will become harder for those buying 10+year old boats to justify them.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
        I've never found this to be true. Age and hours matter on resale and not much else. So long as the new Tiges keep costing more money (no worries there) then yours will continue to be decent.

My boat has the pre-historic Vx system, and that makes no difference to 90% of buyers. They look at its condition and its hours.
        Exactly this. You don't have to look farther than this forum for people that still prefer the old AVX wave better than TAPS3. Always a market for good used wake boats.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
          Exactly this. You don't have to look farther than this forum for people that still prefer the old AVX wave better than TAPS3.
          Yup. "THIS guy".

I don't like to talk about it because people jump down your throat.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
            Yup. "THIS guy".

I don't like to talk about it because people jump down your throat.
            Good on ya. We still think you are nuts. Nothing has changed LOL.
            Germaine Marine
            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
            X