Made to move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
    Congratulations (again) Ivan, and welcome to the forum. I knew you could find the answer in here!
    Dave! crazy response time! way better group of people than the MC's hands down!

Comment

Originally posted by ipm983 View Post
      Nice! what are you switching to?
      I'm building my own set of tabs to try out. If I like them I will be getting rid of the old ones.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Nice looking ride.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

So I think I figured it out... seems like the previous owner swapped out the amp to the stock SYN 6 the boat originally came with.. and just plugged in the wires to whatever channel. I was able to trace each speaker and plug them in individually... all good! Thank you all for the help! Really do appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Glad you sorted it out. Sorry I wasn't paying closer attention... I missed your replies.

Comment

So I think I figured it out... seems like the previous owner swapped out the amp to the stock SYN 6 the boat originally came with.. and just plugged in the wires to whatever channel. I was able to trace each speaker and plug them in individually... all good! Thank you all for the help! Really do appreciate it!

My only concern would be what the previous owner was thinking by pulling the stock amp anyway. What did he have in there that he thought was better? I am sure there are some who feel they can do better than Wetsounds, but the difference is going to be pretty slim, and not detected by the vast majority of people. Buying something more expensive than Wetsounds would be a waste of money, IMHO. Maybe he swapped the amp to add an extra sub, or different speaker configuration?

Looks like a great boat, congrats!
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Wired correctly, there are no settings that would prevent all left or all right from not playing. Wired incorrectly, the chnl 3/4 input mode set to 3/4, would prevent any speakers wired to 3/4 from getting their signal from 1/2.

Bow speakers should be on 1/2, main cabin speakers should be on 3 and 4. If its wired incorrectly odds are its tuned poorly.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
                My only concern would be what the previous owner was thinking by pulling the stock amp anyway. What did he have in there that he thought was better? I am sure there are some who feel they can do better than Wetsounds, but the difference is going to be pretty slim, and not detected by the vast majority of people. Buying something more expensive than Wetsounds would be a waste of money, IMHO. Maybe he swapped the amp to add an extra sub, or different speaker configuration?

Looks like a great boat, congrats!
                I know right lol... all that matters is that all the speakers is working! I’ll be installing the speakers ring lights on the towers and a few cup holders and the UW lights soon.. I’ll post up some pictures in a couple days

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                  Glad you sorted it out. Sorry I wasn't paying closer attention... I missed your replies.
                  No worries.... it’s all working good now! Do appreciate the replies

Comment

Congrats Ivan!! Your gonna love that Z3, saw it at Germaine heard it was yours.

(its Brad BTW)
                    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                      Congrats Ivan!! Your gonna love that Z3, saw it at Germaine heard it was yours.

(its Brad BTW)
                      What's up Brad!!! thanks brother... you have to fill me in on how to set this bad boy up

Comment

Working...
                      X