No announcement yet.

ANYONE DOING MODS TO THEIR BOATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been in mod mode since November the list is huge. The wether has been crapy every weekend I have been off. At this point not sure if I will get it all done by the mid may. Rain this weekend.
    Rewire all my switches to rocker type
    Add a helm buss
    rebuild rudder
    change to dripless packing
    change to rack pinion steering
    Move ballast pumps re plum
    Remove all carpet out of lockers and storage
    OHH ya...... entire new stereo build witch is how it all started every thing else is might as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wired1236 View Post
      Looks brighter than it really is but ya, got it done. Not that big of a deal. I may have to get some more slack on the actuator cables as they seem a little tight after the move.

As far as the lights, I went with the Dagon V2 (https://www.boatpluglight.com/collec...-transom-mount). Got a decent discount on them on black Friday.
      I'm just as curious as you to see them in the water. I've seen pics on other forums with the 5150 (Van-Halen) version of these and they were damn bright. We'll see. They look and feel like quality lights so hopefully they live up to my expectations.
      Look like they will be good! Was the boat prewired at all to these locations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was for the water lights. Not the RGB or tower lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wired1236 View Post
          It was for the water lights. Not the RGB or tower lights.

Yea my bad. Realized shortly after posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji108] [emoji1]

Comment

Screenshot_20190422-071016_Gallery.jpg
              Well all the new lights arrived!!!! Now its time to illuminate the 22v

Comment

2000 20CI Missouri Ozarks. Found my blower hose smashed behind the gas tank. Need to re-route. Any ideas? See pix. Also new long ladder for my other boat, 1987 Century Coronado. M&MBLOWER HOSE.jpgladder.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by M&M View Post
                  2000 20CI Missouri Ozarks. Found my blower hose smashed behind the gas tank. Need to re-route. Any ideas? See pix. Also new long ladder for my other boat, 1987 Century Coronado. M&M[ATTACH]50642[/ATTACH][ATTACH]50643[/ATTACH]
                  A ladder sure would be nice for us old guys lol

Comment

Maxpow, theres some nice ladders that tuck under the platform. I dont think theyd affect your wave or cause spray, but no anecdotal proof.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=...BDDPAgV&adurl=

^^ Theres a handful of under platform options out there. Never done one on a wakeboat, but should be fairly straight forward. Tige glasses in aluminum supports for the paltform mounting brackets. You could try to get one side into the aluminum for bomber strength, but honestly their layup and bag method makes for some solid platforms. You could most likely mount one with #12 stainless screws and never see it budge as long as noone is 350 lbs and using it to board on the trailer...
                    Last edited by freeheel4life; 04-22-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Well was finally nice enough to un wrap the boat yay!!! Removed the rest of the interior seats to be reupholstered (backs are getting done next year. Put the repaired cover on. Big shout out to Evolution Covers Cory did a bang up job and was great to work with. Now with it ripped apart. Start wiring the new lights, underwater lights, speaker lights, Led strip lights and tower light bar all RBG. And pkumb in the front ballast.20190511_143122.jpg20190511_161406.jpg20190511_160531.jpg420190511_160557.jpg20190511_160548.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X