Favorite Boat of the Cincy Boat Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
    Misprint on the spec sheet. That is certainly not a 50HP Merc rigged to that boat. Looks like a 300 or 350 Yamaha
    The price at $270k includes a 50 HP motor. For an extra $30k you get the 350 that is rigged to that boat, bringing the total up to $303k. MSRP of course.

Comment

The 350 is on the spec list at the top of the sheet. Maybe it’s not included, definitely should be...

Comment

This doesn’t make any sense. They must be just seeing if somebody is stupid enough to buy that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

"Standard" price would include the 50. Next line is the "options" total, which is then added to the "standard" price for a subtotal. That "options" price includes the up charge difference for the 350.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Regardless of the motor; anyone who would pay that much for pontoon boat is either so rich that no amount of money ever matters, or they are NUCKING FUTS!

Comment

Doesn’t make any sense you can get an incredible pontoon for 90,000.....

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                I think you're missing the point. This one is "on sale" for $220,000. Is your buddy into his that much?
                I think he paid 68 for it three years old with 60 hours on it.

Another buddy just bought one new and it has a 250 Yamaha price was 115 and these are Canadian dollars.

If that boat really is 270k then someone needs a brain scan if they see value there!

Comment

not to defend the industry but just like the wakeboat industry we justify the difference between a moomba mondo and a tige zx5 with better vinyl, different hull, electronics and on and on. I am sure if you are a tooner expert you can point out the difference between a 110k and a 190k tooner.
                  not saying it's worth the 270k but I'm sure compared to my sisters tooner they spent 26k on 2 years ago it would be similar to comparing a heyday to a pavatti.
                  2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                  2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                    not to defend the industry but just like the wakeboat industry we justify the difference between a moomba mondo and a tige zx5 with better vinyl, different hull, electronics and on and on. I am sure if you are a tooner expert you can point out the difference between a 110k and a 190k tooner.
                    not saying it's worth the 270k but I'm sure compared to my sisters tooner they spent 26k on 2 years ago it would be similar to comparing a heyday to a pavatti.
                    I know a little bit about them of all of my knowledge is about three or four years old. But $90,000 would buy you a pontoon that basically cannot be any nicer.

Comment

Maybe this boat uses gold bars as ballast?
                      Oh Yeah!

Comment

For 270k the least they could do is throw a second 350 on there so you can smoke the dude in the Baja with a single 502..

I was at the ATX Boat show a few weeks ago, and I dont remember them being that expensive? Maybe it's because you guys in Indy have a shorter season?

Edit: Cincy is in Ohio. Yah. I'm dumb.
                        Last edited by BrentP; 02-01-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
                          Maybe this boat uses gold bars as ballast?
                          It was built with an alloy of Unobtanium and Adamantium .

Nerd reference..

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                            It was built with an alloy of Unobtanium and Adamantium .

Nerd reference..
                            Loved Avatar and can't wait for the follow up. As for Adamantium, it'd be cool to see the pontoon crush onto a beach and then 'heal' itself....or sprout claws.

For more nerdness, Unobtanium (pronounced un-obtain-ium) has been referenced many times in sci-fi movies when dealing with materials that don't exist, can't be found, or are alien.
                            Last edited by mikemcclain8; 02-01-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X