• Show
Clear All

Favorite Boat of the Cincy Boat Show...

This was a complete POS -

The Captains Chair rocked side-to-side 2"
    The glove box rubbed on the vinyl when opened
    The vinyl was cheap
    The badge was made of a plastic/rubber material

I just cant imagine that someone would dish out this type of money for a poorly constructed pontoon!

I have giving up trying to make photos orientated properly.

IMG_6142.jpg
    IMG_6140.jpg

I was told that they sold a few. Wow!
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Pontoon boats with towers make me vomit in my mouth a little. I can't think of a sufficiently degrading analogy to describe how awful they look. But I'm told they sell to the grandparent crowd... the grandparents want a party barge but the tower implies "fun" to the grandkids.

Comment

but it has underwater led's. it must be a true party barge
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

That's insane pricing. Maybe put a couple more motors on it to justify that price

Comment

here:
          Attached Files

Comment

350 Yama... dang... I just can’t find words for this..

Comment

Wow crazy exspensive for what you get. Might as well be a used yacht.

The 350 Yamaha is the only good thing on there.

Comment

Here it is with horizontal orientation, not that it makes the "boat" any more beautiful!

IMG_6142.jpg

Comment

HAHA...I can not get one of my photos to have the right orientation and you guys make it look easy!
                  "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

...SO WAIT... It's a $270,000 pontoon boat with a 50HP motor? What fricken' planet is this? Single most ridiculous thing I have seen since I bought my first boat in '99

Comment

Originally posted by Rbuss4 View Post
                      ...SO WAIT... It's a $270,000 pontoon boat with a 50HP motor? What fricken' planet is this? Single most ridiculous thing I have seen since I bought my first boat in '99
                      If it helps any you can save $2000 by ordering it without a fuel tank. Maybe you could attach a sail to that tower.

Comment

You guys need to relax. I love my Tige but I also love my neighbors 24 foot tuner with a 350 Yamaha on the back. The thing pulls 65 mph with two families and a dog on board.

Hate it all you want but it’s fast comfy and makes a great boat to use as a party central when we surf.

Ps he uses no gas and has a place to piss. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by robricketts View Post
                          You guys need to relax. I love my Tige but I also love my neighbors 24 foot tuner with a 350 Yamaha on the back. The thing pulls 65 mph with two families and a dog on board. Hate it all you want but it’s fast comfy and makes a great boat to use as a party central when we surf. Ps he uses no gas and has a place to piss. Lol.
                          I think you're missing the point. This one is "on sale" for $220,000. Is your buddy into his that much?

Comment

Yeah I crawled around that toon at the show too and when I went to the back and saw the price I was literally stunned in place for a solid 10 seconds....I could not believe they were asking that much for a toon....But hey, look on the bright side, it was ~$85k off it's OVER $300k MSRP

Comment

Originally posted by Rbuss4 View Post
                              Misprint on the spec sheet. That is certainly not a 50HP Merc rigged to that boat. Looks like a 300 or 350 Yamaha, but ya, its a pretty ridiculous price point. You could get almost 3 stripped down 27.5 Avalons for that price

Comment

Working...
                              X