No announcement yet.

Rumor Mill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paused on the dual fill for a min. The tank and hull are already set up for dual fill, so it would involve a cap of sorts on the tank and not drilling the hole for the fill fitting. Then what are you saving but the hose, fitting, ground strap, some labor.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
      Thats a nice list Mike. Theres even a few more things that could get taken off the list but why would you want to (dual fills, and GPS swapped to a paddlewheel).

I wonder if they could run a 1:76 instead of a 2:1 and if there would be any saving?? Theres some others running the 1.76:1 and pushing big weight at elevation but Ive only seen that optioned with the next step up from the 440(SC calls it the 450 but I believe Indmar calls it the 460). So Im think any savings in the power train gets gobbled back up by the higher optioned engine.
      The 1.76 runs good with the 400 and 440

No savings though....
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Thanks for the info Jason. I dont have an IG acct but saw some of yalls new location. Looks great dude. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
          Thanks for the info Jason. I dont have an IG acct but saw some of yalls new location. Looks great dude. Congrats!
          Thanks dude-
          Germaine Marine
          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
          X