Early Black Friday Sale ACME Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wired1236 View Post
    Interested in a second prop for a r23. Have a 537 from factory now. Probably a 1939 or 1433. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of difference in the 537 and 1939. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    14.5" dia at least.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
      Did you end up picking up an 18 holdover?? We run the 2419 prop but we are between 3k and 5k of elevation. 10 people, 800 lbs of lead in the rears (400 per side) and ballast most the way full(rears full and mostly full in the front) is the biggest we rolled an R23 with a 400 and it pushed it without a struggle, but we were burning up around 9GPH. Ive been curious if anyone has ran the 2241 same size as the 2419 in diameter but a bit steeper.
      Ya. It was a holdover. Just got it this week and had to put it to bed so no time to play around with it. It came with the 537. Almost all our fun is had at sea level but yes, I get the analogy of the wider tire. Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2241 is kinda just past the limit of raptor 440 at your altitude. The 15" x14.5 pitch isn't a total dog, but it does make you wish is pulled a little harder. Might work OK on a non-slammed Z3 at sea level though.

My favorite prop thus far for the Z3 has been a 15" x 13 pitch. Is was an OJ prop but I'm sure the Acme equivalent would be just fine. The 13 pitch had just the right amount of grunt and did not rev as high as the 2419 did. I hated the 2419 on mine but some people love it.

Anywho....my recommendation for props is to get what you think you need and see how it works for you. Then get a weekend saver prop that is either a pitch higher or a pitch lower depending on how you guessed. That way you should end up with a high and low altitude prop for how you boat. Slammed Z3's should be looking at 12 and 13 pitch props at 15" diameter. Non-slammed (ie you don't care about surfing) I would go with 13 and 14 pitch.

If I knew it was just a 2-3 people on the boat, I would put the 14 pitch on. If I had a bigger crew, I went with the 13 pitch prop. Grand lake=13 pitch every time. Pueblo it depended on the crew size.
        Last edited by Bakes5; 11-04-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

2008 22ve running about 2300lbs ballast for surfing. We typically just surf and tube at approx. 1100 above sea level.

Good prop for my needs? 1235 or 1433 or ????

Comment

Originally posted by Hammertime View Post
            2008 22ve running about 2300lbs ballast for surfing. We typically just surf and tube at approx. 1100 above sea level.

Good prop for my needs? 1235 or 1433 or ????
            listed or evenly with a surf device?
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Saw the announcement on the FB page....one thing I wasn't sure on was if we hit the third tier for the 30% off does that apply to our entire order or just the props? I plan on ordering a prop and their weekend saver kit and it would be great if it's both the prop and kit but understand if it isnt....

Comment

Great questions, let me try to clarify.

The tiered discounts are not based on total pieces, but categories. So good chance we will not have the same tier level on weekend savers, pullers, etc, as we do on props. At a minimum, there will at least be a 20% discount on those accessories and no shipping.

Comment

Just a reminder, 330S is the puller you need for the 1-1/4" shafts on the later (2018+) RZX and ZX models.
                  Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    listed or evenly with a surf device?
                    both, prefer listed

Comment

IMO, the 1235 would be the better choice for you. Weighted evenly using a surf device seems to require more prop then listed. The 1235 is a proven prop on that hull.

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ACME-Group-Buy

Just in case the actual group buy thread was missed, here it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X