Early Black Friday Sale ACME Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Black Friday Sale ACME Group Buy

Any interest? As usually, discount level will based on quantities. We will keep the GB open for a couple weeks, then close, invoice, collect, order, deliver.

This thread can be for prop or GB general questions. Ill post one specific for details of the buy and for those wanting in to post their order.

But, PM me your contact info, shipping info and email. Or name, if you are already an MLA customer as I should have your info if it has not changed.

????
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    Any interest? As usually, discount level will based on quantities. We will keep the GB open for a couple weeks, then close, invoice, collect, order, deliver.

This thread can be for prop or GB general questions. Ill post one specific for details of the buy and for those wanting in to post their order.

But, PM me your contact info, shipping info and email. Or name, if you are already an MLA customer as I should have your info if it has not changed.

????
    Interested, would like a 1433. Will this be do-able even if there are multiple types/sizes props in the GB?

Comment

If ACME has a part number for it, it will be included. This will be volume-based on pieces, not model number.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Would be Interested in a 1235.

Thanks

Comment

Currently have a 1433 I might be interest in one drop down also.( I don't know what the #would be) Depending on price. How deep do you think the discount could go? 0-25% or more?

Comment

Interested in a second prop for a r23. Have a 537 from favoritisms now. Probably a 1939 or 1433. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of difference in the 537 and 1939.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested in a second prop for a r23. Have a 537 from factory now. Probably a 1939 or 1433. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of difference in the 537 and 1939. Thoughts?

Comment

Who put a 537 on a r23?? Wow. Even 1434 would be pushing it. You must be cavitating like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                  Who put a 537 on a r23?? Wow. Even 1434 would be pushing it. You must be cavitating like crazy.
                  The 537 came as the stock props on a lot of boats unless ordered otherwise to my knowledge. Maybe it performs better closer to sea level, but it definitely is worthless for pushing heavily weighted boats as you go up in elevation IMO. Its definitely a cliche, but to me its better holding down a stack of papers on a desk than it is attached to the end of a prop shaft. At least with the Raptor turning it, never tried it on a 5.7 or 6.0 as the 1235 and 2079 seems to suit them great for our area.

Sorry for the thread jack Mike.
                  Last edited by freeheel4life; 11-02-2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                    The 537 came as the stock props on a lot of boats unless ordered otherwise to my knowledge. Maybe it performs better closer to sea level, but it definitely is worthless for pushing heavily weighted boats as you go up in elevation IMO. Its definitely a cliche, but to me its better holding down a stack of papers on a desk than it is attached to the end of a prop shaft. At least with the Raptor turning it, never tried it on a 5.7 or 6.0 as the 1235 and 2079 seems to suit them great for our area.

Well I’ve only had it out on demo and now it’s put away for 6months. At sea level with full 3000lbs of ballast, 400lbs lead and two guys, it seemed to perform fine but yes, another lower pitch prop is what I had in mind Incase I find out later we need more grunt.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post

BTW, I do have the raptor 400. Seemed to have plenty of torque but not sure if it was 100% loaded up with people and ballast?? Likely not.

Comment

Originally posted by wired1236 View Post
                        BTW, I do have the raptor 400. Seemed to have plenty of torque but not sure if it was 100% loaded up with people and ballast?? Likely not.

Did you end up picking up an 18 holdover?? We run the 2419 prop but we are between 3k and 5k of elevation. 10 people, 800 lbs of lead in the rears (400 per side) and ballast most the way full(rears full and mostly full in the front) is the biggest we rolled an R23 with a 400 and it pushed it without a struggle, but we were burning up around 9GPH. Ive been curious if anyone has ran the 2241 same size as the 2419 in diameter but a bit steeper.

Comment

Originally posted by wired1236 View Post

In most cases with a ballasted surf boat, especially with some sort of dragging surf apparatus, we find its not an engine power issue, but one that the demands on the prop, are simply too great. Think of it as road tires on a dragster. Small and/or high pitch props just can hook up with the water.

With TAPS-3 and surf XL ballast, I would suggest a better prop. The 537 is ok, until you add a lot of ballast or a surf device like TAPS-3.

Comment

I will get the details together and post an official GB thread.

We will keep this one going for those that want to discuss props.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
                              Currently have a 1433 I might be interest in one drop down also.( I don't know what the #would be) Depending on price. How deep do you think the discount could go? 0-25% or more?
                              The 1617 would be the next step from the 1433, but its only a mild drop in pitch. if you are feeling the limits of the 1433, id suggest the 12 pitch 2571 possibly.

Comment

Working...
                              X