No announcement yet.

Tige Touch Glitch Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity did you get warranty on the screen? If you had to pay how much do they get for one of those?

Comment

Hi guys,
      Im having problems in my Tige 20 RZR 2015 touch screen.

It seems that sometimes it does not recognize the touch... so I cannot select the desired options.
      Does anyone has a software update for this boat??

thanks

Comment

Im curious of what the difference between the 2014 and 2015 ASR screens are? When looking at the 2015 ASR I notice that the layout menu is completely different and has fresher look than my 14'. I'm actually in need of a new screen and wasn't sure if this was an option or not. It would be nice to have the buttons next to the screen too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwicooley View Post
          Im curious of what the difference between the 2014 and 2015 ASR screens are? When looking at the 2015 ASR I notice that the layout menu is completely different and has fresher look than my 14'. I'm actually in need of a new screen and wasn't sure if this was an option or not. It would be nice to have the buttons next to the screen too.
          I will respond here just to speed things up :-)
          they both completely different setups. Your 2014 is made by a company called Medallion. The 2015 has a screen made by Murphy, which is still the supplier of the screens Tige uses today. They both have completely different methods of digital switching and different harnesses. It would be less expensive to upgrade to a year newer boat than to try to upgrade the system.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by thipolito View Post
            Hi guys,
            Im having problems in my Tige 20 RZR 2015 touch screen.

It seems that sometimes it does not recognize the touch... so I cannot select the desired options.
            Does anyone has a software update for this boat??

thanks
            Check your email. We can try software first. Does your screen bounce around or is it only the lack or recognizing touch? if its just touch, clean you screen. It may have sunscreen on it which can cause it false touch in other areas.
            Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks KoolAid!

Comment

My 2015 Z1 just started acting up a couple of months ago. The Tige Touch2 would start activating itself. Sometimes the cruise would turn itself off... I called the dealer here in Minnesota and they said they had never heard of such a thing. I just got it off the water this weekend and am going to drop it off at the dealer for winterization. Has anyone had any success in getting resolution to this? I would prefer to NOT pay for a new touchscreen if I can help it...

Comment

You will not want to hear this then. A new screen is the answer. That seems to be the only solution in these situations. Mine was doing the same and we tried flashing with software updates and no luck.

Comment

How much did the new screen cost? My boat is a 2015 that I got as a hold over in the spring of 2016. So I have gotten 4 summers out of it (2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019). I am hoping that a new screen lasts a lot longer than 4 summers. How many years ago did you replace yours? I am assuming it is holding up OK so far.

Comment

Not sure on price. Mine was a warranty fix. It was about a year ago it was replaced.

Comment

Working...
                      X