New swim deck pad and Tige’ logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
    That’s right. I couldn’t think of the name. Pretty wild looking towers. I love that it’s the original tower. Looks good on there. I think you might have the single best looking Ve around. Except for those silly speakers up there.
    Hahaha! I appreciate the compliment man! It’s coming together, flooring is next. I’m gonna go with a removable deckadence style floor. That stuff is awesome on bare feet and super durable. Still trying to source it as the pricing on the name brand in the states is ridiculous. I’ll share on here when I find a reliable hookup.

I listen to a bit of everything myself, I just appreciate musical talent really. I don’t have a record player anymore but vinyl does have an appeal to it no doubt. I have a couple of DJ friends that own crazy amounts of vinyl in all kinds of genres. When I was younger I used to play a bunch of old disco sh#t late night after a night of bar hoping. I may be due a repeat!

Comment

Musical talent. Spoken like true music head. I’m the same way. I share Stewart Copeland’s opinion of Jimmy Hendrix. Jimmy was Mitch Mitchell’s guitar player.

Denver huh? PUTS always comes through there once they hit the road. That should be sometime this year.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Are you a drummer by chance?

Comment

Only in my head. I can play a little but I’m a much better listener. I almost bought a kit last year. The timing wasn’t quite right though. Maybe this year.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
          X