Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
    ^^^There ya go.

I decided it was a good day to break out the table saw. New engine cover for my buddy’s 21v.
    Can you post updates on this project as you work on it? I was thinking about something like this for my 21v.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
      ^^^There ya go.

I decided it was a good day to break out the table saw. New engine cover for my buddy’s 21v.
      You gonna glass it?

Comment

^^^Truck-bed liner. I did everything in my ballast mod in truck-bed liner and it has been amazing. No only is it completely waterproof, it’s literally bulletproof. So as not to hijack your thread, I’ll start another. Sorry about that.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

No worries man, we all love talking about boats!

Comment

‘Tis true. I like fast airplanes too.

I’m working on my transom tomorrow. Pulling the old pickups for the AirGuide speedos off and filling the holes. Those gauges have been sitting on the shelf for...years now. Should have been done long ago. For shame.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

FAE bracket swap looks good. Thought about doing that too now with the newer design. One of the rods on the vertical mount snapped last year so I have to replace. However, I only have to take my platform off to store at the end of the year so not sure how much I care.

Comment

Working...
              X