No announcement yet.

so i’ve got a 2018 rzx3 and 10 50lb leadwake bags to play with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took all the lead out and just tried an empty boat 100% all the way around (with PNP). Officially pumping the brakes...Hoping for help soon.

https://youtu.be/I3_zid3jLwU

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
      If you cant get a clean wave from that hull with stock weight then you have to pump the breaks with just slamming it to the max. Get the boat perfect without PNP etc then add to the equation. It wont be linear......in terms of weight added. That hull will rip a wave as clean as a Z it just needs to be sunk a certain way and I dont think every boat is the same. If we had inclinometers it would be more simple, but we dont on the dash anymore. Dont settle for a big mass/ big push wave that has a face that looks like hot garbage. Take the time and get it right then bury it.

Another thing that everyone needs to do is to bring the power on slow....... Taps3 just does not want to function with bigger weight and hammering the throttle down.... I wish I had a fix for this but I dont currently.

I would get a super butter clean face etc first. Find the happy spot per say then add in increments from that point..

The pic below isnt to show size, its to show how the hull will put out a super clean wave if sunk correctly...

[ATTACH]48203[/ATTACH]

This is a shot of that same wave just diff angle.

[ATTACH]48205[/ATTACH]
      super jelly - that wave looks clean AF

Comment

Originally posted by ski_antique View Post
        I took all the lead out and just tried an empty boat 100% all the way around (with PNP). Officially pumping the brakes...Hoping for help soon.

https://youtu.be/I3_zid3jLwU
        Take the PNP out first. Run stock ballast.
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
        X