Tige touch acting up again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackoutATX View Post
    My dealer ended up giving me a brand new screen under warranty. Went from unusable to awesome. I think this is a known issue.
    Mine was doing almost everything described in this thread. Turning things on and off and what not. But the most annoying things are the following, which is what i mainly told the dealer...

1) In the top right corner there are two small squares where you can customize a readout such as depth or water temp. If you hold these buttons down the selection screen pops up. Well this screen would constantly pull up for no reason. Try and close it and within seconds it would come back.

2) on the home screen you can swipe right or left to several different layouts. Sometimes the screen would get caught constantly scrolling or in between screens.

3) Overall bad response when pressing. The screen just simply would work sometimes.

I believe the entire system, including the computer, was replaced. My software layout on the screen is different. But I guess it's possible they simply updated the software and replaced only the screen.

It's also worth noting that these computers/screens start acting up when your batteries are low. I have 4 house batteries that receive shore charging every time they come off the lake. So there was no chance I was running low on juice.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

Comment

Working...
    X