No announcement yet.

2017 z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes -- unless you go with the deluxe paint, your top deck color is also your interior color, we almost had a black interior. When you are playing in the design studio, switch to one of the interior views and then change your exterior/deck/accent colors to see the effect it has on the inside.

We don't regret going with the gray at all, even though I'm very much a black-on-black person with all of my other vehicles and toys.

Here's a build pic from mine and you can see how, other than the accent, the deck and interior are all made out of the same piece, same color:

Comment

We just got our 2017 Z1 and I would say that no need for extra set of Rev 10's - Our Sound is nice (2017's have sound system issues that Tige and Wetsounds is still trying to find a solution for - volume below 20 cuts out; hissing and high pitch squeal from all speakers - We just had our Amps replaced but from what I've read on the forum and the dealer input this isn't a "cure all" fix) Don't let that stop you, they will figure it out very soon.
      Board clamping racks - Super expensive and not worth the money if your budget is tight.
      Underwater trans light - we had 1 installed just in case we illegally surf after dark. LOL
      Transom Audio - I would recommend this if you beach it. it's not that expensive as an option
      Surf Link remote - I would recommend, we just sync'd ours and will try it for the first time tomorrow
      Z-cline chair - Absolutely - we upgraded and I would have it any other way
      Consider these options---
      Swim platform cover - I would recommend
      extra step on the trailer - this makes getting in and out of the boat at home and at the dock much easier when the boat is not in the water
      metal flake pops but certainly a person preference
      Surf Bimini is super handy when you have friends who bring their boards as well as your own, we have had 6 boards and room for all with the surf bimini + racks

Comment

Working...
      X