Swim Platform for Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
    I have an 08 rz4 deck but i think its what you have i replaced mine this off season and it made a big difference if you want my old one to cut on just pay shipping or pick it up

Is this an option for anyone, looking to replace my giant 24ve step
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Wagonhound View Post
      I just cut my 08 RZ2 deck and the 09 is the same. Only cost me a $100 for the fiberglass shop to rebuild the edge and $120 for some new Agenda deck mat.
      That's awesome. I've checked with a couple places and they want anywhere from $500 to $1200 to mod my existing deck. I guess I should check somewhere else. :-)

Comment

I didn't end up getting some measurements on the weekend, I'll try next weekend. The r20 platform should be perfect though.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
          I didn't end up getting some measurements on the weekend, I'll try next weekend. The r20 platform should be perfect though.
          That works. Is it a white platform? Are you planning on replacing it soon?

Comment

Yes it's white and grey non skid. I'm looking into a new one for taps 3.

Comment

I want to do this on our 23V and it is teak so it shouldn't be that hard. Has anyone does a teak one or one from the v series?

Comment

I bought a 2013 warranty take off from my dealer for $125 for my 2007 RZ2. It had some gel coat cracks that I filled with Magic Ezy http://magicezy.com/?gclid=CMaBhvXQ-NMCFQMMaQodiZEK5Q The Pad was still in good shape. A word of caution though, the only platform that fit the RZ2 was an RZ2 as the bracket spacing is unique to each hull, and relocating them is not very feasible, as they need the embedded aluminum reinforcement. Good luck in your hunt...

Comment

Originally posted by headfirst View Post
                  That's awesome. I've checked with a couple places and they want anywhere from $500 to $1200 to mod my existing deck. I guess I should check somewhere else. :-)
                  Cut it down yourself, I was nervous at first, but it was actually fairly easy. it shouldn't take any speciality shop who knows how to do glass work more than 2hrs labor to fill the edge back in. They were even able to match the gelcoat almost exactly. The same shop made 3 exact replicas of a wake shaper for myself and my friends and they turned out brilliant! I guess if you can't find anyone, send it to me.
                  If I'm not surfing, I'm making money to surf.

Comment

Working...
                  X