Alpha Z tower light bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigeFamily View Post
    Elevated....did you get the Seablaze 3, or the Seablaze X? (not trying to hijack thread, running with the direction it took if ok with everyone to ask)
    They look similar in price and on Amazon, only about $300 each which is half the cost of a Shadowcaster and some of the other good brands...crazy how much these LED lights cost. Seablaze X says 4000 lumens and 12 or 24 volt with no external driver....the Seablaze 3 seems to only be 1724 lumens....but I know a lot of the brightness comes from how many amps it draws, not how many lumens they claim which is why I was hoping you would share you real world experience and which one you went with. Were you able to just hook into the factory wiring that is tucked under the transom and then turn on?
    You dont want the SB-3. Go with with X over the SB-3

Yes the boat is pre-wired for transom lights
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by TigeFamily View Post
      Elevated....did you get the Seablaze 3, or the Seablaze X? (not trying to hijack thread, running with the direction it took if ok with everyone to ask)
      They look similar in price and on Amazon, only about $300 each which is half the cost of a Shadowcaster and some of the other good brands...crazy how much these LED lights cost. Seablaze X says 4000 lumens and 12 or 24 volt with no external driver....the Seablaze 3 seems to only be 1724 lumens....but I know a lot of the brightness comes from how many amps it draws, not how many lumens they claim which is why I was hoping you would share you real world experience and which one you went with. Were you able to just hook into the factory wiring that is tucked under the transom and then turn on?
      I went with the Xs. I have a set of super high end lights as well, I wont name them but the Xs are by far the brightest lights I have purchased.

yes they wire in directly like the factory lumitecs from Tige.....

They have an all white, all blue, blue and white split, alternating and a strobe function. All controllable via the TT.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Lol. Up here in igloo country you rarely see the cops on the water. It's only major holiday's and if it's supposed to be a smokin hot weekend. With my experience with the cops on the water around here I would question whether or not they actually know the laws and besides they are long gone before it gets dark.

Comment

Haha true story. positive point for living un canada.

I think I might change my transom lights. It looks like the best option. huge tower light might blind the rider too much.
          The dealer installed lifeform 6 when I bought it. they produce 1 470 lumens but I saw someone saying seablaze X produce 4k. That can make a big difference on seeing the rider. But they are 300 each.. ouch haha. Already paid the transom option so maybe in few months.

Thanks a lot everyone for your advices

Comment

Working...
          X