No announcement yet.

2013 z3 interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boat does stay on a covered lift with the factory cover on it also, mainly for bug control in Minnesota. I really appreciate the replies and advise! I ended up trying the 303 cleaner and protectant, I am very impressed! The vinyl feels factory fresh, wish I would have asked vinyl care questions at the beginning of last season, mite have saved some money!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 98 PRE2100 with about 800hrs and the vinyl is amazing. No seams coming apart and has had no special care.

Comment

my 05 22V is in need of new vinyl. It looks like new but the spots where step (no matter how many times I say don't step) the seams are come apart. I am 2nd owner and original owner didn't take care of the boat like I would have and do. I suspect they used bleach and other things your not supposed to use.

Does anyone know what they best vinyl is today? I did some searching and past threads mention Spradling and Omnova Nautolex.

Comment

I just bought a '13 Z1 and I had the dealer replace a few of the skins cause they were splitting apart also. My '08 I sold had many more hours and we used it pretty good and the interior was mint when we sold it. Not sure how many more skins I'll have to replace in the future but the '13 is sure a nice upgrade from my '08 interior wise.

Comment

My 2013 Z3 interior is cracking as well i must say my 2004 Moomba XLV interior held up way better
            i have had my Tige for a year and though iI like the boat not so sure I am gonna keep it

Comment

Working...
            X